Teach Yourself Spanish CDs

there is a free spanish podcast (in fact i'm sure there are many) called notes in spanish, which has differing levels of proficiency.

itunes has loads of language podcasts for free

I'm currently learning Italian just now...pretty difficult! Using the 'teach yourself' CD and books. Anyone else tried these? They seem quite good actually.

Guess I'm quite lucky as well; my girlfriend is Italian and also speaks fluent English, French and Spanish:)

'''Puo consegnare il vino per favore'''.....can you please deliver the wine:lol: :lol:

Bringing this back cos I have just started using my michel thomas cds again and am quite surpirised how much it is coming back to me! :D

going to evening classes is by far the best way to do it - bar living in the host country! local colleges, universities, etc will all provide spanish classes.:D

have a look here, http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=41272

...but wanted to know if just using the cds is enough to get you work that requires spanish or do you need to be able to write it really well too?

also reading that thread that you posted about spanish tv on sky, do you or anyone know what channel is spanish on sky, especially ones suitable for kids? :D

Bringing this back cos I have just started using my michel thomas cds again and am quite surpirised how much it is coming back to me! :D

...but wanted to know if just using the cds is enough to get you work that requires spanish or do you need to be able to write it really well too?

also reading that thread that you posted about spanish tv on sky, do you or anyone know what channel is spanish on sky, especially ones suitable for kids? :D

check your dvd's and see if the have Spanish as an option? If so use English subtitles

Back