TDK Cross Central

Barbie

TDK CROSS CENTRAL NEWS 2007:
<< FIRST ROUND OF ACTS & STAGES ANNOUNCED! >>
<< EARLY BIRD TICKETS GO ON SALE! >>
<< THE LAST EVER TDK AT KINGS CROSS, NEW SITE FOR 2008! >>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TDK CROSS CENTRAL 2007
AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
SATURDAY 25th & SUNDAY 26th AUGUST
KING'S CROSS FREIGHT DEPOT, YORK WAY, LONDON N1
www.tdkcrosscentral.co.uk | www.myspace.com/crosscentral | www.ticketweb.co.uk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blimey!! There has been alot going on at TDK HQ, thing's are really hotting up in the TDK camp as we steam-roll towards the August Bank Holiday Weekend with our most forward thinking line-up to-date!

Renowned for being eclectic and truly inspirational, the event has built a huge reputation on breaking new bands alongside hand-picked legends and musical icons; and this year will be no different. Stand by for the most amazing, down right forward thinking line up of live bands, super-dooper cool DJ's and 3 of the best clubs in London, The Cross, The Key and Canvas.
Not only did the fresh music programme and art aspects set TDK Cross Central apart from other events of that scale, but its location, an urban Victorian Goods Yard dating back 150 years, meant it was also presented within a visually commanding setting at the centre of a major City. The Central Goods Yard, made up of characteristic brick warehouses, barrel arches and cobbled courtyards, housed nine separate arenas and external stages.
Last year saw live bands such as Hot Chip, Ladytron, Cut Chemist, New Young Pony Club, Booka Shade, Vincent Vincent & The Villains, Money Mark, Jack Penate and Spank Rock smash TDK to pieces. Plus some very magical Dj moments from Sasha, Moodymann, Simian Mobile Disco, Andrew Weatherall, Amon Tobin, Kele & Gordy from Bloc Party and lets not forget the ever faithful secretsundaze packing and rocking their outdoor party til 7am!!
This year we have the most cutting edge line up to date with every musical taste covered from indie, nu-wave, surf punk, pop, hip-hop, electro and dub in the atmospheric Goods Yard right bang in the centre of London with 10 distinct stages and rooms plus a beautiful roof terrace to top things off til dawn!
So... Here we go 2007! First up to wet your taste buds, here are some of the best promoters and labels in the UK who will be hosting stages at this upfront musical showcase.

With the summer calendar starting to fill up and with so many events to choose from it's time to ask yourself what you really want from a music festival. Fundamentally, are you a follower or an innovator? If you fall into the latter camp then you are most definitely destined for TDK Cross Central 2007 - The thinking man's festival!
With more and more acts being confirmed every day Cross Central are, this year, more than ever, set to continue the trend of delivering an event with perfect equilibrium across all stages and an event that is truly the sum of all its parts, TDK Cross Central 2007 is shaping up to be the most exciting yet in King's Cross.

This is just for starters...

SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST:
5PM - 5AM:
A Skills / ACTH DJs / Baseball Furies / Ben Watt / Black Affair (Live)
Bloggers Delight / Casper C / Chloé / Clive Morley / Cosmo Vitelli
Crispin Dior / Dave Jarvis / DJ Noise / Filthy Dukes
Franz Ferdinand Feat: Paul Thomson (DJ Set)/ Friendly Fires (Live)
Goldielocks / Gucci Soundsystem (Riton & Ben Fat Trucker)/ Herve
James Zabiela / Jef K / Joakim / Kick Out the Junk
Killa Kela feat:DJ Skeletrik, MC Trip, Rookwood & Spider J / Ladykilla
Magic Circle DJs / Matthew !WOWOW! / Metronomy (Live)
Nathan Gregory Wilkins / Optimo Djs / Paul 'Phones' Epworth
Peaches Geldof / People are Germs / Rev Milo Speedwagon
Riotous Rockers / Rory Phillips / Skull Juice / Soul of Man
South Central (Live) / Stricken City (Live) / Stuart Patterson / Switch
Tapedeck / Team Mega Mix / Teens of Thailand / [T]ékël (Live)
Terry Farley / Tim Paris / Queens Of Noize / White Rose Movement (Live)
XX Teens Djs Plus more acts to be announced...

SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST:
7PM - 7AM:
Annie Mac (Radio 1)/ Anthony Nicholson / Audiofly / Bonobo
Coldcut / Dan Ghenacia / Daniel Bell / Dave Piccioni / DJ Food & DK
Geddes / Giles Smith / Hannah Holland (Trailer Trash)/ Hector D / Heidi
Hexstatic (AV Set) / Ian Robinson (Trailer Trash)/ Jamie Jones
James Holden / James Mountain / James Priestley / Jo Jo De Freq
Kissy Sell Out / Loco Dice / Loose Cannons / Man Like Me (Live)
Marc Antona (Live) / Martin Buttrich (Live) / Mazzy Supastar
Mikki Most (Trailer Trash)/ Phil Asher / Punks Jump Up / Radioclit
Rap Saunders / Ricardo Villalobos / Ryan Shaw / Sean Brosnan
Serge Santiago / Shinedoe / Shane Watcha / ****disco (Live)
Simon Rigg / :Terry: / Theo Parrish / Tiefschwarz / To My Boy (Live)
Tobi Neumann / Treva Whateva / VJ Mox Plus more acts to be announced...

Early Bird Tickets are on sale from 9am Friday 1st June exclusively via www.ticketweb.co.uk at only £20 per day! Be quick... As these early tickets will be snapped up double fast!
This will be the last ever Cross Central at the King's Cross Freight Depot in August, which makes this Summer very special indeed. With the much-talked-about regeneration of King's Cross, undoubtedly the biggest physical change of an area London has ever seen. With the channel tunnel link going into St Pancras. There will be some tears over the August Bank Holiday... But wait... Hold that front page!!
We will be announcing a truly beautiful new site very very soon for 2008.... and you won't be disappointed. So, expect lots of surprises along the way as we announce more and more acts and stages in the coming weeks.
Walking boldly where others dare to tread, TDK Cross Central has built a reputation for delivering the cutting edge of both electronic and guitar music... Another two days of fresh breaking acts and underground club legends await you in the heart of London.
Be at forefront of the UK Music scene...
TICKET DETAILS 2007:
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE 9AM FRIDAY 1st JUNE
Saturday 25th August 2007
5pm - 5am
£20 Limited Early Bird
£25 - Advance
(Tickets will incur an additional booking fee)

Sunday 26th August 2007
7pm - 7am
£20 - Limited Early Bird
£25 - Advance
(Tickets will incur an additional booking fee)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE:
ON-LINE:
www.ticketweb.co.uk
www.tdkcrosscentral.co.uk
24HR TICKET HOTLINE:
08700 600 100

TICKET OUTLETS:
To be announced.

INFORMATION LINE:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7833 9944
Stay tuned for details on the UK's most inspirational event of 2007
www.tdkcrosscentral.co.uk
www.myspace.com/crosscentral
GENERAL ENQUIRIES:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7833 9944
info@crosscentral.co.uk

looks like more of the same minimal nonsense of last year (minus one obvious exception!:twisted:)

Oh don't make me read the full line-up, make yourself useful for once :lol:

you don't even need to read the line-up (which takes 3 secs btw:rolleyes:). just think who you are talking to and who would be the first name i'd look for.

you don't even need to read the line-up (which takes 3 secs btw:rolleyes:). just think who you are talking to and who would be the first name i'd look for.

Don't :rolleyes: me :lol:

Are you talking about Sasha - he's not there is he this year :confused:

:rolleyes: :lol:

no he's not there - well done for working that out. ****in hell, ruth rendell must be ****ting herself.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

:spank: :lol: If you learnt to explain yourself correctly then I might have understood what you were on about - I thought you meant it's all minimal nonsense except for one obvious exception :rolleyes:

:spank: :lol: If you learnt to explain yourself correctly then I might have understood what you were on about - I thought you meant it's all minimal nonsense except for one obvious exception :rolleyes:

i am on your "the list" yet?
what happened at the last meeting of the ISP P_____??
you are gay:p

What you said :lol: Plus there's better things on that weekend.

Are you going to spread a little bit of the G Effect round again :eek: :lol:

el effecto G!!! venga!:lol: :lol:

probably not, SW4 line up is pretty decent too innit, but i don't think i can make that. august bank holdiays without the G effect..........it just won't be the same.:twisted: :lol: :lol:

el effecto G!!! venga!:lol: :lol:

probably not, SW4 line up is pretty decent too innit, but i don't think i can make that. august bank holdiays without the G effect..........it just won't be the same.:twisted: :lol: :lol:

We are going to SW4, Lost and then Carnival - pleae come to FLT so we can have a repeat of the G Effect - Rach hasn't been the same since and now I want a go :eek: :lol:

We are going to SW4, Lost and then Carnival - pleae come to FLT so we can have a repeat of the G Effect - Rach hasn't been the same since and now I want a go :eek: :lol:

i miss rach.:cry: :cry: :lol:

the G effect is like a earthquake. you just never know when and where it is going to strike but when it happens, people will struggle to stay on their feet.:eek: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Back