Taxis from Playa D'en Bossa

Mark Sun

Hi all,

Last year we wanted to get from Bora Bora to the sunset bars and getting a taxi was absolutely impossible. We ended up walking for ages, missing the sunset and exacerbated my comedown like you wouldn't believe!

Did we just have a crap time of it or is it a regular problem? ANy tips where/how to get a taxi at that time of day?

Many thanks!

you should be able to get a taxi anytime!

however there are busy times....like club openings and shuting..

think you may have had a crap time & I found getting taxis from Playa D'en Bossa very easy. As soon as I walked out some where & needed one they were there. Must say didn't have much trouble with taxis out there & they were very reasonable. Only had to queue in Evissa.

Ah that's a relief! We may end up hiring mopeds for that time of day anyway, but it's good to know we just were unlucky..

Thanks peeps :)

I just got the bus everywhere.

Can't say I had a problem with taxis though. In Playa Den Bossa, there is a rank opposite the Garbi hotel and there is a massive rank by the fountains in San An always with loads of taxis.

only a suggestion but

have you thought about looking out of the window at home late evening before you go - oddly enough, the sun "usually" sets wherever you are so if you do that you can save a fortune before you get to Ibiza - it's the same sun, honest injun :eek:

Re: only a suggestion but

Tony said:
have you thought about looking out of the window at home late evening before you go - oddly enough, the sun "usually" sets wherever you are so if you do that you can save a fortune before you get to Ibiza - it's the same sun, honest *beep* :eek:

I like it! :lol:

Tony said:
have you thought about looking out of the window at home late evening before you go - oddly enough, the sun "usually" sets wherever you are so if you do that you can save a fortune before you get to Ibiza - it's the same sun, honest *beep* :eek:

:rolleyes:

The sunset over Hackney doesn't quite cut the mustard!

Tony said:

lol, if i had the choice of seeing the sun slowly set over the calm water in san an, whilst drinking a ice cold san miguel, with the most relaxing music ever, watching the parasailors slowly float through the sky as the sun disapears and the people erupt in applause or seeing it f.uck of behind a cloud of smog and grey buildings whilst the rain pelts against my window and i drink a cup of tea I know which one i'd choose!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :D :D

Pooley said:
Tony said:

lol, if i had the choice of seeing the sun slowly set over the calm water in san an, whilst drinking a ice cold san miguel, with the most relaxing music ever, watching the parasailors slowly float through the sky as the sun disapears and the people erupt in applause or seeing it f.uck of behind a cloud of smog and grey buildings whilst the rain pelts against my window and i drink a cup of tea I know which one i'd choose!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :D :D

This time let's agree to AGREE!

lostinspace said:
be careful with mopeds if you're going to hire one! saw plenty of casualties!

true!! :idea:

moped.jpg

Pooley said:
seeing the sun slowly set over the calm water in san an, whilst drinking a ice cold san miguel, with the most relaxing music ever, watching the parasailors slowly float through the sky as the sun disapears

cool!! :p

84.jpg

Pooley said:
and the people erupt in applause

thats totally uncool!! :lol:

girlclap.gif
<--- s h u t u p !! :evil:

cheers mcrackin, just saved the sunset pic as a background!

view looks amazin !

in 4 weeks time.......

Back