Taxi question..

philip123

How much on average am I lokking at for a taxi from the airport to San Antonio? Got transfers before and getting very mixed information from people I've spoken to. Also, there's two of us arriving on a Monarch flight from Manchester in the early hours (03-55) of Saturday morning, anyone else on this flight looking for possible cab share?

How much on average am I lokking at for a taxi from the airport to San Antonio? Got transfers before and getting very mixed information from people I've spoken to. Also, there's two of us arriving on a Monarch flight from Manchester in the early hours (03-55) of Saturday morning, anyone else on this flight looking for possible cab share?

I think budget for around 25-30€ and you will be ok.

Yes I think it cost me about 30 euros earlier this summer, if you ask in the queue there will more than likely be others going to San An too you can share with.

Yes I think it cost me about 30 euros earlier this summer, if you ask in the queue there will more than likely be others going to San An too you can share with.

good idea that Helen think ill do that rather than wait around for buses (i cant believe the bus service from the airport to San An is so infrequent especially during the summer period:confused:)

Back