Taxi from Ses Salines

vedraes

I was thinking about taking taxi back from Ses Salines ti IBZ next week.
In June queue at the bus stop was massive and not everyone got on the first bus! Well, there was another one waiting behind but anyway it was really crowded.
But when I was sitting on the bus I saw around 20 - 30people waiting nearby - probably for taxi?.
How easy is it to get taxi from Ses Salines (late afternoon)?Any experience?
Cheers

I was thinking about taking taxi back from Ses Salines ti IBZ next week.
In June queue at the bus stop was massive and not everyone got on the first bus! Well, there was another one waiting behind but anyway it was really crowded.
But when I was sitting on the bus I saw around 20 - 30people waiting nearby - probably for taxi?.
How easy is it to get taxi from Ses Salines (late afternoon)?Any experience?
Cheers

Sometimes you will see a “proper” taxi around but more often the illegal ones .. one option is to pop into Boutique Hotel Salinas and buy a drink and ask them to book you a taxi

Stayed in Ses Salines last year and it was pretty easy. What you have to do is to actually call a cab to your location. Operators on the phone do not always speak English, but they‘ll understand you. They were pretty reliable and we never waited for long at any time of the day.

Nightmare for us in June 2013. Ended up in a shop/office thing asking and they couldn't really help so I think you need a lot of luck.

Back