Taxi Fares

I would reakon 15 euros all taxis are the same fair so one taxi wont be different they have a book that is set prices for all taxis, but this year I heard there running on Mts but not sure I leave on fri so I will find out then I guess

I paid 18 euros from San Antonio to Bora Bora. I paid that twice.

Taxi Fare

Hi

Just got back from playa den bossa,taxi fare usually cost approx 18 Euros to San An.

Southport! Was in southport before! Bet ur gutted being back Rose- with all the Bliss and everything! :lol:

They must have put the taxi fares up, I am sure we paid more than 18 euros from san an to the airport!

Taxis have definitely gone up this season.

The prices really vary, especially depending on if you get them at a rank or hail it on the street.

From San An to Playa Den Bossa, we paid about 20-odd euros.

Hence why I always use the Disco Bus!

It was about 21 on the way back to the airport... but I am sure it was nearer 25 from the airport to the apts!! That may have had something to do with the taxi driver getting lost when he didnt understand where we wanted to go though. We wanted the venus apts and he took us to the savines apts!!!

The prices werea bit steep this year.

We were quoted over 20 from Playa Den Bossa to Amnesia :eek: so we just got the disco bus instead!

disco bus was less packed this year.

The bus to hed kandi from coastline was an Immense f*** up on our night tho due to a breakdown, thankfully this fella came over and explained everything, only after 40mins waitin but still good of him to face the angry hoard of people!

between 16 and 18 euros most times - although did pay 30 one nite coming back from pacha from an 'illegal taxi driver'!!!!

comin out of hed kandi this absolute fox came up to me and my mate offering us a lift to san an for 20euros! Result we thought! Then she took us to this car with a grock in it who wanted 30, I just said. 'theres no f***ing chance Im givin u 30euros so we can be raped!'

Oh god, on our way to Cocoon at Amnesia we were waiting for a taxi at a rank in Playa Den Bossa and some blokes approached us and said they'd take us there for 20 euros.

My boyfriend was up for it was I refused and honestly felt as though I'd had a lucky escape from being mugged and left by the side of the road.

kitten's head said:
Oh god, on our way to Cocoon at Amnesia we were waiting for a taxi at a rank in Playa Den Bossa and some blokes approached us and said they'd take us there for 20 euros.

My boyfriend was up for it was I refused and honestly felt as though I'd had a lucky escape from being mugged and left by the side of the road.
Very sensible, I would rather wait!

kitten's head said:

cabs were out after Cox@Space 02.09.03, but a bloke asked us - took us to our hotel in Figueretas for 5 Euros, that´s 4 cheaper than the taxi we took earlier to Space.

A guy osffered to take us from DC10 to Playa den Bossa for €15 when it only takes about 20 mins to walk, these folk are a totall rip off and not worth the risk.

lyndsey_lou said:
A guy osffered to take us from DC10 to Playa den Bossa for €15 when it only takes about 20 mins to walk, these folk are a totall rip off and not worth the risk.

before i walk for 20mins when knackered i´ll happily pay those 15 euros ;)

I only used a taxi from the airport to my hotel at Talamanca Bay and back to the airport at the end of my stay. I walked virtually everywhere. I used the bus to get to San Antonio a few times.

For Manumission closing party at Privilege I was at the pre-party at BarM and got my ticket and free bus to Privilege from there. In the morning I was amazed at the large amount of ordinary folk in ordinary cars offering themselves as 'Taxi's'. I must have been offered a 'Taxi' at least a dozen times on the way to the bus stop (1.10 Euros to Ibiza town).

Back