Taxi fares

Phil. T

Now the new meters are in how much is a taxi going to cost from the airport to Santa Eulalia. I need to no as I may hire a car for a fortnight and not just a week if the cost of taxis is mad now.

Id say around 10 euros, its not such a long drive, about 15 minutes maximum. fares for cars a day around 40 euro, some cheaper! 3 days for 100 and so on!

you might have to double that 10 euros to Sta Eulalia - I used taxis around sta Eulalia quite a lot a couple of weeks ago( I also hire a car for the two weeks but won't risk my life or that of others in the evenings when I know I'm going to have a few drinks) and found the new meter rates very similar to previous years from "the book" but an example is Es Cana to Cala Llonga around 12 euros

tony, seriously its not gonna be 20 euros to St. Eulalia, that too much! the rate from san an to eivissa town is around 13-15 euros depending on traffic - st. eulalia is north of the airport and its not a long ride!

hmmm am i mistaken really! if youve done it more times than me, then .ok - i wont beg to differ, you´re probably right then!

think you will find it's about 7 kms from the airport to Ibiza town and yes I have driven that road literally hundreds of times

Thanks guys. It doesnot seem to have changed much then. So taxis it is and a car for just a few days of remote romantic beaches.
Driving at night is a no no unless you are the pope ;) And if its some where with in a short distance I'm going to in the day I will have a lunch time vino and catch the bus.

5 weeks to go

Phil. T said:
Thanks guys. It doesnot seem to have changed much then. So taxis it is and a car for just a few days of remote romantic beaches.
Driving at night is a no no unless you are the pope ;) And if its some where with in a short distance I'm going to in the day I will have a lunch time vino and catch the bus.

5 weeks to go

and if you have an evening or two free before or instead of clubs, two restaurants within 6-10 euros taxi fare of Sta Eulalia are Casa Piedra near Cala Llonga and Es Caliu - details on my site

Cheers Tony I was also thinking of Bambuhda grove amongst others how would you rate it, I know it looks the dogs parts but is the food "that" good????

Back