Tattoos!!

Ems

Hi there,

I wana get a new tattoo in Ibiza this year, anyone know of any good tattoist?

Ems :D

http://www.tahiti-tiki-tattoo.com/

This is where I havee had my last 2 tattoos and they also offer piercing too. They have 2 shops in Ibiza Town.

Always friendly - my tattoos wre designed on me so are unique to me and the guys who work there ar great! I usually go at the start of my holiday, discuss what I want book my time for the last night of my holiday and pay a small deposit.

Try this place - Mana did my last 2 tattoo's and hopefully will get a new one from him this year too. The quality and precision of his work is phenominal. People always comment on my tattoos by him.

A really nice guy too!

The tattoo I had done on my leg a few years ago cost 300 euros. Last year a small tattoo on my wrist cost 100 euros. The one on the underside of my wrist took about an hour and a half, the other one nearly 4 hours. The one on my arm by far was a hell of a lot more painful!!!!! All worth it though!

The tattoo I had done on my leg a few years ago cost 300 euros. Last year a small tattoo on my wrist cost 100 euros. The one on the underside of my wrist took about an hour and a half, the other one nearly 4 hours. The one on my arm by far was a hell of a lot more painful!!!!! All worth it though!

That seems incredibly expensive, however I guess that it depends on how much detail there was. Inkadelic (above Cafe Tomate in Ibiza Town) is very good. Neil has done Jade Jagger among others and has been featured in Vogue magazine, a basic 3" by 4" tattoo should set you back around €70 - 90.

made @ ...
... Inkadelic ...
... some days ago (not me, a friend):

4v0gow.jpg

My sister has just had 3 koi carp done up her side, from hip to under her breast bone, very cool but a lot bigger then I expected!

Hi there,

I wana get a new tattoo in Ibiza this year, anyone know of any good tattoist?

Ems :D

if you want a tattoo
defo defo get yourself to Naxa in San An and go see Fillipo - he is amazing and a really great bloke

this is what he did for me last friday - ive waited over ten yrs for it - for the just the right person for the job - and Fillipo is just the man:D the photo doesnt even do him justice!

home.php

hats a nice tat you got there. Both the pics atavhed are good.

I facy getting one on the last day or so. I would like one of the full shoulder mauri designs from tahiti-tiki-tattoo. but i think they might be too expensive for my rather thin wallet

I never knew there was a lady Buddha? So does this one have a name?

yes there are several aspects to the lady buddhas, all known as tara's
the 'white tara buddha' (which my tattoo is based upon) is the buddha of compassion, long life, healing and serenity
:):)
she is lovely isnt she

Aha! I had a quick look on Wikipedia the other day after I had asked the question but I didn't really find out anything apart from there seems to be a whole load of buhddas:eek: I didn't know that before. You learn something new every day eh?
Yes she is lovelly. Is this the same buhdda that most of the statues (statuettes?) you see around the island depict or are they other buhddas? I've not seen as many of the fat laughing buhdda statues that I that I think most of us Brits know.

Just don't go to any places that spell Tattoo wrong! There's a booth by the entrance of Bora Bora and they have Tattoo spelled "Tatoo" :D

Back