tattoos

Ever watch Miami Ink on some Sky channel, quite interesting!

Sometime it's quite good and sometimes bit cringeworthy as too many sob stories. Everone has to have some kind of problem to get a tattoo which I am sure is not the case in real life. People get tattoos for many reasons not just cause the cat died etc etc.
Don't get me wrong some are very sad stories but I am sure there are other people who get tattoos for more happier reasons.

I do like the programme though as the artists and their work is amazing.

Also I have to book with my tattooist and not just turn up like most of the people there but I suppose it wouldn't make good telly if they were told to come back in 6 weeks!;)

Sometime it's quite good and sometimes bit cringeworthy as too many sob stories. Everone has to have some kind of problem to get a tattoo which I am sure is not the case in real life. People get tattoos for many reasons not just cause the cat died etc etc.
Don't get me wrong some are very sad stories but I am sure there are other people who get tattoos for more happier reasons.

I do like the programme though as the artists and their work is amazing.

Also I have to book with my tattooist and not just turn up like most of the people there but I suppose it wouldn't make good telly if they were told to come back in 6 weeks!;)

I love the banter between the guys, looks like they all really have fun and are passionate about their work.

I know what you mean though, pets does seem to be a common one to have, I saw one recently of a girl who had her horse tattooed on her

Diprobase is what I use - it's non perfumed nappy rash cream and works a treat.

thanks for the top tip
im hoping to finally get a tattoo done in the next month - am shi*ting myself on how much it is going to hurt tho!!! ????
?? im having quite a large buddhas head being designed to go on the top middle of my back - pointilism technique - should take about 2hrs! arrrrrrr help! its got to be delicate, classy and very arty
fingers n toes crossed!!

any other top tips??

how much it is going to hurt tho!!! ????
?? im having quite a large buddhas head being designed to go on the top middle of my back - pointilism technique - should take about 2hrs!

check my profile image, i got a good portion of my back done, and its really not so bad, i think the absolute worst places i have had ink at were my chest and my ribcage *ouch* but im a skinny guy and bony areas tend to sting quite a bit!

Back