tattoos

loganradish

hey i dont know much about international law, but i was just wondering is it legal to get tattoos in ibiza? or better yet do they even have any where to do it at? just trying to figure out if i should be thinking about a new tat...

I went in one last year to look around near Cafe Del Mar area and was a decent one there. Didn't get one done but wasn't cheap but you should never get a cheap tattoo anyway!! You pay for the quality and seeing you are having it for the rest of your life you don't want any old cr@p!

awesome i appreciate the feedback for sure! and ofcourse you dont want cheap ink done! thats just rediculous lol i have quite a bit of body art so im definatley looking to add to my collection to keep as a reminder of whats im sure is gonna be my best vacation ever!

bearing in mind the aftercare usually required

no sun
no swimming
no saltwater

probably not the best time to get one??

or not?

............day before you go home then???? :lol::lol::lol:

that would work....but you have to be careful what cream you put on it as a lot of them have chemicals that could have a bleaching effect eg vaseline.

the best stuff to use is that "bepanthen" nappy rash cream,

yeah i was definatley thinking the last day im there or the day before i leave, cuz im gonna be soakin up the rays and definatley be in the water! glad to see so many ink enthusiasts!

cid:part_02

I wish someone would have told me years ago that vaseline had had a bleaching effect, I've been putting that on all this time!!

Needless to say I've invested in some Bepanthen this morning after the latest addition.

Diprobase is what I use - it's non perfumed nappy rash cream and works a treat.

You can buy huge tubs of it in Boots but it's very greasy so use it sparingly or you'll prevent the tat from breathing and end up like a spotty teenager. ;)

yeah i was definatley thinking the last day im there or the day before i leave, cuz im gonna be soakin up the rays and definatley be in the water! glad to see so many ink enthusiasts!

Ever watch Miami Ink on some Sky channel, quite interesting!

yeah it is pretty sweet, i like seeing what sort of tattoos people get. unfortunatley we have no tv out where i am!

Its an odd choice of programme I guess but yeah I do find it really interesting watching what people get, for what reasons etc etc

its crazy i used to live oly a few hours from miami, but i had no idea the ink scene was so big there. im looking forward to moving back to that area here in a year or so!

Back