Tattoo Parlours on the Island?

ohhh come on people!!!!!

McRackin where the hell are you dOOd?
Dont you have a foto of a tattoo place anywhere on the island? :lol:

I am confused.... :confused:

i have a picture of a good one - unfortunatly its in my head!! - can u get tatoos done under the influence of alcohol in ibiza?!

discoplayer said:
McRackin where the hell are you dOOd?
Dont you have a foto of a tattoo place anywhere on the island?
of course dude!! :lol:

this one is in plaza constitución (ibiza town) - just above the cafe tomate:

AE00EE.jpg

wayne18uk said:
tattoo places in ibiza dont clean hte neadles thats what i heard anyway

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

if that is true then that's disgusting!!!! i really want a little tattoo when i get there but if it's going 2 kill me (literally) then i might pass... :cry:

i can help u whit the professional temporary tattoo ;) in that way u will see if u are ready to make one for good :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can check if they have an AUTOCLAVE (device for sterilising needles) But I would think they all use disposable now?

I you do get one do it on the last day....fresh tats should be kept out of direct sunlight and out of the water.....

I got mine done in this little place in san an, can't remember the address but its right in the centre so easy to find. They used disposable needles and it was all very clean. Definately get it done on your last day though, otherwise no swimming or sunbathing for ya!

Inkadelic are the best, they are clean, their prices are good, they are helpful and above all they are professional and offer after care for all tattoos and piercings. As an added bonus they speak perfect English.

I believe that a certain daughter of a Rolling Stone who lives on the island has used them and that they are being featured in Vanity Fair soon.

Back