tatoos???

i certainly wouldnt bother getting it dont while your out there. first off i think tattoos are something you really need to think alot about and decide what you want and why you want it, you may want something personal the shop doesnt have. remember its there for life so picking a vikings head just cos it was the best thing they had in the shop may be regrettable a year down the line.

also having a scabbed over tattoo would be very annoying in the heat and would possible get knocked on busy dancefloor.

get it done before so that its well healed over and then u can show it off
on the beach instead if sporting a huge scab.

and remember to look after it in the sun, exosure to a well healed tattoo will still make it fade, i get a factor 50 sun cream especially for my tattoos.

Having had 2 tattoo's myself I wouldnt bother having it done abroad. It can be dodgy enough in the UK never mind anywhere else. You might well come back with a lasting memory but would you wanna come back with something else???? I think not.

i have thought about getting another tattoo, what are the prices like for them in Ibiza?

i mite be tempted on my last day if i have any spare cash to burn!

i'll leave it until late on my last day I G, i burn enough in the sun without having a tattoo to worry about

Fair skinned loyal!

I really want a tatoo but I dont think I'd have the guts to risk it, havin one done abroad... 2 chicken :oops:

I would be a bit worried as well, I know that you take a risk no matter where you go, but at least they have certain standards of hygiene here in the UK, and if anything goes wrong you can always go back to them!! Nice idea though! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
but would you like coming back with anything else? i think not - ehmmm Sexki11en, lost me there....
As in a disease. At the least you could get something curable, but the worst.....lets not even go there!

Back