TARA REID in ibiza!!

I used to really like her, then I watched a few episodes of Wild on Taradise and shereally started getting on my nerves. She really is quite dumb and self-absorbed.

broiler said:
I used to really like her, then I watched a few episodes of Wild on Taradise and shereally started getting on my nerves. She really is quite dumb and self-absorbed.

she's blonde??....

:lol:

So is her crappy show Taradise going to feature an episode of Ibiza....I mean i hate Tara Reid but I haven't been to ibiza in a couple years, so it would be great to see it on screen to see what i have been missing...

I dont like most girls fake boobs... they look so fake that they take away from the girl... my girl has some and they look like the damn hulk...like ouch...
I love my girls (boobs) the are good nice size shape . Granted i do know some girls that would look nicer with fake boobs but when they go to big it just looks bad..

All I have to say about that boob job is OUCH!!! Look at that nipple, it is so STRETCHED OUT, eew, and her skin is being pulled across those melon-sized implants so tightly that it is actually SHINY.... yuck. She went way too big.

Rosie said:
I dont like most girls fake boobs... they look so fake that they take away from the girl... my girl has some and they look like the damn hulk...like ouch...
I love my girls (boobs) the are good nice size shape . Granted i do know some girls that would look nicer with fake boobs but when they go to big it just looks bad..

Rosie by your girl do you mean your girlfriend/partner?

018.jpg

:eek:

Back