taking pics

B

beachbum

ive been reading some old posts and am a little confused - are we or are we not allowed to take cameras into the clubs??? I'm obsessive compulsive about getting everything on film :lol: 'cause u gotta remember the drunken nights somehow!!! so if anyone knows the 'rules'about it lemme know, cause i dont want my new camera confiscated or anything.... thanx

Cameras are a no-no in Space and Amnesia. You will probably be able to get a camera into most other places.

People like freak out with no being catched on film or what

when we very first went to Manumission a couple of years back they took our camera off us, but last year everyone had cameras in there so i took mine to Pacha and there was no problem.

does anyone have any links to pics of inside the clubs???
just want to check out what I'm in store for....

I got mine into manumission last year, Amnesia it was taken off me, but loads had them, so I went to collect it "as I was leaving" and went back in to take a loada piccies.

beachbum said:
ive been reading some old posts and am a little confused - are we or are we not allowed to take cameras into the clubs??? I'm obsessive compulsive about getting everything on film :lol: 'cause u gotta remember the drunken nights somehow!!! so if anyone knows the 'rules'about it lemme know, cause i dont want my new camera confiscated or anything.... thanx

Amnesia had signs up last year saying that there were no cameras allowed. I went ahead and took pics anyway, but security tapped me on the shoulder and told me to stop, They just waved their hands and pointed to my camera :eek: . They didnt take it off me tho. Eden were fine, I even got my pic taken with Lisa Lashes!! 8) No probs there at all. Privilage, Im not sure about. :?: I took pics there as that was the first club I went to in Ibiza, not dreaming that clubs could actually forbid u to take pics. But apparently ur not supposed to. So if ur goin just be sneaky in amnesia and Privilage. That was my experience anyway!! Just take a few disposable cameras and that way, if they take it off u, u wont lose too much, just a few pics :( . Crap isn't it!!

i didnt have a problem with any clubs apart from manumisson,everyone ahead was being searched and had theres taken off them,i decided to hide mine down the back of my skirt.nearly pooed myself when the security guy told me to turn around,thankfully he was just apparently checking me out.haha. phew!

I think it depends on whether or not the staff want to be bothered with stopping the photo taking.....
I've only once had a problem at Space and they made us check the camera but the other years we've been to Space we've had no problem at all....
Every other club couldn't care less which is a good thing because I too, like to have a photo of every last detail!!!!

yeah,

we brought a digital camera for the non club excursions and bought disposable cameras for every club night. We would bring the disposables in and do our thang wif them...if they were taken away...oh well, only disposables. But, i have to admit NONE of the clubs really gave us a hard time with regards to cameras. This summer im gonna bring my digicam in and take better quality fotos. :p

miCheaL

Missy AJ said:
I got mine into manumission last year, Amnesia it was taken off me, but loads had them, so I went to collect it "as I was leaving" and went back in to take a loada piccies.
Cunning! ;)

Back