Take that on ITV tonight

sandi said:
How bitter did Robbie come across. :eek:
I was nearly sick when Jason and Lulu were being grilled if they did or didn't, urrrgh.
Worked out that I was 12 when they first came out and 18 when they split.

I love Robbie, but he really is a world-class twat. :rolleyes: I'll be getting tickets for one of his 2006 Wembley dates when they come out next week though - he was fantastic at Knebworth. :D

Jason and Lulu clearly did it...and it put him off women for life by the look of it. :lol:

sandi said:
Kang said:
When did they form Sandi?[/quot

Around 1990. They split in 1996. :(

1990's was THE summer of my youth.

Some of the crowd are on the pitch
Some of the crowd are on the pitch
They think it's all over, it is now

Express yourself
Create the space
You know you can win
Don't give up the chase

Beat the man
Take him on
You never give up
Its one on one

Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
You can't be wrong
When somethings good
Its never gone

Loves got the world in motion
And I know what we can do
And I can't believe its true

Now is the time
Let everyone see
You never give up
Thats how it should be
Don't get caught
Make your own play
Express yourself
Don't give it away

Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
Its one on one
Express yourself
You can't be wrong
When somethings good
Its never gone

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
Theres only one way to beat them
Get round the back
Catch me if you can
Cos' I'm the England man
And what you're looking at
Is the master plan
We ain't no hooligans
This ain't a football song
Three lions on my chest
I know we can't go wrong

We're playing for England {In-ger-land}
We're playing the song

We're singing for England {In-ger-land}
Arrivederci its one on one

We're playing the song
We're playing the song
We're playing the song

16 years of age - Christ, some stuff's happened since then.

_1647433_gazza.jpg

Beckiboo said:
I predict Buckers gives up the life of debaulchary in a couple of years for a flat cap wearing, sitting down the reading Horse and Hound life in a country retreat with The Current :eek: :lol:

and cooking too.

tbh, i feltt a wee bit sorry for Jason. he seems to be the only one who hasn't sorted his life out yet. and he is definately a poof ;) (lulu notwithstanding)

i actually thought mrs barlow was talking about the happy family not the house> but i did think barlow was a wee bit of a pillock for having a house that is so bit. why?

great songs too.....

"Take That were just a part of everyone's life who was a teenager at that time "

Not mine, I was into heavy metal. :twisted: I have a bit more time for them now though and the documentary was pretty good. I wouldn't be too hard on Robbie for not turning up, I'm sure feeling guilty played a part as he admitted but I would also suggest there is still some ill feeling plus the general awkwardness of meeting up again after so long (I would feel the same about some of my best mates from school and that was only 5 years ago). On top of that, it was clearly a pretty debauched time and you saw the amount of wine they laid on for them - mucho stress plus mucho free booze is probably not a good environment for Mr Williams at any time.

No.

I think it's because he wasn't going to be centre of attention, and would have to share the limelight with other people.

MarkSimpson said:
Not mine, I was into heavy metal. :twisted:
I was morphing from gothic/industrial punk through madchester/shoegazer to grunge stages, with evolving interest in house music on the side.

In other words, I always considered stuff like Take That as crap. Glad they never made it big in the States. :twisted:

Morbyd said:
In other words, I always considered stuff like Take That as crap. Glad they never made it big in the States. :twisted:

And that's cos we all know Americans have got crap taste in music :lol: ;)

I was on holiday in Ibiza when Robbie left the band - they announced over the hotel PA system :eek:

I was a tad bit disappointed with the programme. Didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. Thought we'd get some proper juicy goss or seen some decent arguments.

I used to love Take That and i was devistated when they split up. My mom taped the press interview for me when i was at school and i remember coming home and watching it and sobbing for hours.

Mark was my fave back then because i thought he seemed so geniune but what do i know :confused: :lol:

Feel sorry for Robbie because he obviously had some serious issues but i thought he was a knob for not turning up, its gone to his head a bit by the looks of things.

Having met Howard recently i thought he was a really nice (if a little pervy :lol:) guy and seemed like another genuine person. He's such a good looking git upclose too :lol:

Gary im not so sure about, theres something there about him that i cant place. Lovely kids though and his wife :lol: :lol: had to laugh when she came out with that last comment :lol:

Jason :eek:, i dont remember him being gay but then i can remember there being something about it in the news a little while back.

Good idea to give us fans an ending 8)

mambobirdette said:
I used to love Take That and i was devistated when they split up. My mom taped the press interview for me when i was at school and i remember coming home and watching it and sobbing for hours.

Mark was my fave back then because i thought he seemed so geniune but what do i know :confused: :lol:

Feel sorry for Robbie because he obviously had some serious issues but i thought he was a knob for not turning up, its gone to his head a bit by the looks of things.

Having met Howard recently i thought he was a really nice (if a little pervy :lol:) guy and seemed like another genuine person. He's such a good looking git upclose too :lol:

Gary im not so sure about, theres something there about him that i cant place. Lovely kids though and his wife :lol: :lol: had to laugh when she came out with that last comment :lol:

Jason :eek:, i dont remember him being gay but then i can remember there being something about it in the news a little while back.

Good idea to give us fans an ending 8)

Gary's ever-so slightly boss-eyed!

Barbie said:
And that's cos we all know Americans have got crap taste in music :lol: ;)
Right... that would be why the number 1 album in the UK for the current week (outselling last week's number 1 by a margin of 2 to 1) is by an American woman :rolleyes:

Then again... maybe you're right. Bad taste... we haven't yet produced anything so stellar as Blazin' Squad :lol:

Morbyd said:
Right... that would be why the number 1 album in the UK for the current week (outselling last week's number 1 by a margin of 2 to 1) is by an American woman :rolleyes:

Yeah but even Madonna wants to be an English bird these days :lol:

Back