Take Me to the Clouds Above

Holly G

Aaaargh, I can't stop listening to a tiny snippet of this tune that someone emailed me. How can I get the whole thing? How can I make them play it at Hed Kandi tomorrow night???

Awwww dont be shy, I'm sure they wont bite you.

If not, just find some drunk person tomorrow night (preferably not me) and push them over to the DJ box and make them ask :lol: :lol: then see if they get thrown out of Pacha :lol: :lol:

ive been trying to get this since i came back from ibiza but everyone i ask round here dont have a clue what im talking about

i cant get soul seek at work so cant download it but does anyone know where i can buy it?

its so annoying cos it gets stuck in your head dunnit!

I don't understand the soulseek thing!

I've heard that it's almost impossible to get this particular tune, something to do with permission to use the samples.

You are obviously one of the dance scene glitterati darling!!

I have been reduced to asking my ex-boyfriend to put it on CD for me...

Holly G said:
You are obviously one of the dance scene glitterati darling!!

I have been reduced to asking my ex-boyfriend to put it on CD for me...

least you still have a good enough relationship to ask ;) :D

I have it on CDR.

If you're desperate for a copy, PM me and i'll send you a one out.

Promo Records in the UK had very limited vinyl copies but have sold out.

It's under two names:

1) U2 Vs Whitney
2) Mashup Kids - Take Me To The Clouds Above

Thanks Stu, that's good of you, but now I've asked the ex to make me a copy, I'd better not piss him off by telling him not to bother coz I've got it from another bloke! :D :D

LOL!!

My name was actually going to be Holly Golightly, the heroine of Breakfast at Tiffanys, but I funked it up when logging in for the first time and spelt it wrong...doh!

Re: kazaa

CircoLoco said:
I found it on kazaa...which is shit...don't use it anymore...but it's there anyway... search for mashup kids

Make sure its genuine my Loco friend!

Fasttrack has FAR too many fakes! :(- Great speeds tho :)

look for vdubjbny on soulseek. it's by mashup kids. I am online all weekend. It's too late here usually for you guys when we are up in the USA.

Re: kazaa

nish said:
CircoLoco said:
I found it on kazaa...which is shit...don't use it anymore...but it's there anyway... search for mashup kids

Make sure its genuine my Loco friend!

Fasttrack has FAR too many fakes! :(- Great speeds tho :)

It's genuine... and it's 8 minutes long! wahaaay

Back