swiss taff’s review 2003

swiss taff

Arrived Sat early evening, checked in to Hotel El Corso (Talamanca) greeted with a glass of Champers... nice start. :D Had a meal @ Café Sidney on the Marina then went across to old town Ibiza by taxi boat. Met up with some old friends @ Rock bar and eased slowly into the magic of Ibiza.

Sunday, bathed at the pool then afternoon went for a walk around the old town… nice views. Evening, went for a meal in town. Rock bar for pre drinks then on to Pacha for “What’s up” in Global room, good time with Mr C. 8)

Monday, Salinas beach- Sa Trinxa bar listening to Jonathan Gray (Jon Sa Trincha) cool tunes, great vibe, happy people. :D Manumission crew were there promoting their opening night, girls in sexy bikinis. The theme this year is called Phantomorgasmical or something like that, Mike & Claire are sleuth detectives solving a mystery every week with the usual erotic performance. Night off from clubbing, just the bars around the town.

Tuesday, shopping. Bambudda Grove for a fantastic experience, food, ambience, setting, a must. Pacha for opening night of “Underwater”.
Reserved table in main room and enjoyed Fat boy slim and the rest. Went for a walk around the club and seen FBS surrounded by fans all telling how they loved him and his music and then some… You could see he was trying to relax having a cigarette, so I went over to him asked him he’d like a drink and half a disco biscuit, he stood up and said you are the only person that wants to give me something instead of people wanting something off me, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said no thanks, we walked back to the DJ box and wished each other a happy time. ;)

Wednesday, Chillin 8)

Thursday went to Formentera for the day. Rented mopeds then had an accident, me & my Girlfriend got injuries to our legs and arms so that put a downer on the day. :cry: The Island is Beautiful, no need to go to the Caribbean its there.
Suffering from shock after the accident so night off.

Friday, still a bit shook up, but managed to get to the sunset strip, went to listen to Tongy @ Mambos then something to eat at Savannas, my favourite :D

Off work at mo with my injuries so plenty of time to reflect.
Didnt get the opportunity to meet the guys as planned but maybe next time ;)
Hope you all enjoy yours as much as we did, think I will be returning this season just to make sure its still there ;)

Nice review, thanks for sharing it with us.
Out of interest what did you think of Hotel El Corso? we were going to stay there in May but ended up in the Hotel Argos instead.

cookie said:
Nice review, thanks for sharing it with us.
Out of interest what did you think of Hotel El Corso? we were going to stay there in May but ended up in the Hotel Argos instead.

Yeah a nice hotel, good location, mainly catared for german customers. would stay there again.

nice one swisstaff, hope your accident didn't damper your spirits which i'm sure they didn't

wish a good recovery!

good to hear your going back for more!!! :D

Back