Swinger Party

I

ibizacouple

Hi,
just to keep you updated there is a nice new erotic club in Port des Torrent, which is called Beverly. Also there is a pretty nice Villa near the club where some swinger parties are going on.

<edit james>sorry no links</edit>

Ibizacouple

ibizacouple said:
Hi,
just to keep you updated there is a nice new erotic club in Port des Torrent, which is called Beverly. Also there is a pretty nice Villa near the club where some swinger parties are going on. Check out the link and have fun .www.ibiza-swinger.com
Ibizacouple

urgh!! I am staying in a villa next week in PDT - hope its not mine!!!!!!

cookie said:
NOOO... it's where they all go on the swings in the park and see who can go the highest

I like that kind of swinging :p :D

Are there any parks near The End next week and we can swing together :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Are there any parks near The End next week and we can swing together :p :lol: ;)

good plan, good plan!! Will investigate ;) :p

My mate used to have a park near his and we always used to see who could get the highest the morning after, and scare the ickle children in the process :eek:

cookie said:
good plan, good plan!! Will investigate ;) :p

My mate used to have a park near his and we always used to see who could get the highest the morning after, and scare the ickle children in the process :eek:

Right you get to work and find a good park, you can't beat a good swing at 7am in the morning..............and if you can scare a few young children into the equation then job done :p :lol: ;)

There are swings in a playground next to the 'dancing fountains' in san an. Beware of little spanish kids kicking you off!

Back