Swedish house mafia at pacha

SHM Tickets......where were they?!

So they advertise SHM at Pacha, and charge 70 euros for entrance, but then they are nowhere on the bill!! Can anyone explain this to me? Myself and about 100 other people were shocked to see Swedish house mafia not playing after already dishing our 70 euros to get in.

OK, so I've read this post....

I went to Ibiza for 2 nights (18th & 19th Sept), the highlight was supposed to be SHM @ Pacha on 19/09/11....how pissed off was I!

Brought my tickets from the con artists at Mambo's, now, one would assume that SHM would be there as the night was advertised 'Swedish House Mafia' - how wrong was I, when I questioned this, I was told 'Swedish House Mafia' was a brand, what a crock of ****e! Swedish House Mafia are 3 guys, Axwell, Angello and Ingrosso....not a brand, a club or a club night. I'm fortunate enough to work in advertising and know that if a night was promoted like this in the UK, there would be a huge fine for the event company to pay!

So, anyway, a wasted night, though Benny Benassi was good....but I spent most of the night away from the crammed (wasnt it!) dance floor in the funky house room, which was cool.....especially the guys from Chelmsford who had vodka on tap from their 'VIP' (people who think they're important and are happy to pay £150 each to enter the VIP area) friends :p

Oh, by the way, the flyer advertising the night said 'Swedish House Mafia & Guests' - guests of which one would assume was Benny Benassi - also, very pee'd off with Spotlight for promoting and SELLING tickets stating Axwell and Ingrosso would be there.....so, I'll be writing to Mambo's, Pasha, Spotlight and the 'Swedish House Mafia' events company demanting a refund for my £63 (70 euro) tickets - in fact, you all should.

To conclude, I knew I should have gone to DC10......

Peace y'all :lol:

Was actually surprised at the number of people doing DC10 as a pre-SHM party. Never thought that would happen.

Then again, Circoloco wasn't the underground, filthy place it was last year.

Definitely more touristy on our 2 visits this year than last.

Then again, Circoloco wasn't the underground, filthy place it was last year.

Definitely more touristy on our 2 visits this year than last.

i think the last time i remember it being 'underground and filthy' was about 2007 when we watched these middle aged hiipy's spooning large amounts of mdma at 1pm and no one blinked an eye. loved the music around that period too

Nextdoor neighbour showed me a video of her 17yr old daughter meeting these guys during the summer on there way from mambo..What a bunch of tossers.They called over some kid to get in the shot saying Kid,kid come over get in maybe some day you will be famous too..

I was not going to comment but I can't help myself. There was many fliers around the island and also information on the facebook indicating that it was just benny and not the shm. Don't bitch when your to lazy to find the info for yourself.

I saw SHM last year (i know, i know) the dj who was on before them was pretty good, then after seeing the three of them nod their heads at the same time (which is probably the highlight ha) we went upstairs and chilled there for the rest of the night, so was a pretty good night ;)

Back