Swedish house mafia at pacha

Krant2011

So they advertise SHM at Pacha, and charge 70 euros for entrance, but then they are nowhere on the bill!! Can anyone explain this to me? Myself and about 100 other people were shocked to see Swedish house mafia not playing after already dishing our 70 euros to get in.

Was that recently as in Monday night (19th) ... and did you leave early then as they weren't going to show :eek: (it's happened at Ushuaia this season I gather - they bill that one as "SHM presents..." so clearly no need to show up themselves then :lol:)..

Nothing on their facebook page :confused: .. but then it does recommend the following pages as being "similar" :?:!: :

<LI class="objectListItem mas uiListItem uiListVerticalItemBorder"> Lady Gaga
43,682,229 people like this.

<LI class="objectListItem mas uiListItem uiListVerticalItemBorder"> Usher
24,310,237 people like this.

<LI class="objectListItem mas uiListItem uiListVerticalItemBorder"> Eminem
47,080,790 people like this.

Yep, last night. I even bought my ticket which proudly displayed SHM off of spotlight. Even looking at the party calendar now it says SHM, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, and Benny Benassi, but Benassi was the only one there from this lineup. Bartenders were telling people SHM were not there but that was of course after shelling out 70 euro to get in. And is it just me or does Pacha remind anyone else of a hotel lobby?

Yep, last night. I even bought my ticket which proudly displayed SHM off of spotlight. Even looking at the party calendar now it says SHM, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, and Benny Benassi, but Benassi was the only one there from this lineup. Bartenders were telling people SHM were not there but that was of course after shelling out 70 euro to get in. And is it just me or does Pacha remind anyone else of a hotel lobby?

They must have been elsewhere f%$£ing some other nightclub in the pu$$y:?:):(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5cUtDIN9A4 (1.29m)

So they advertise SHM at Pacha, and charge 70 euros for entrance, but then they are nowhere on the bill!! Can anyone explain this to me?

Yeah but did you consider they might've played a pre-recorded CD from them though?

Maybe they were spending time with their kids

DC10 smashes it to pieces.

I think it is extra good as all the pop/dance lovers are at pacha and leaves the true lovers of the beats at DC10 to go for it.
Making me depressed just thinking about how good it was and to now be sitting at my desk.

DC10 smashes it to pieces.

I think it is extra good as all the pop/dance lovers are at pacha and leaves the true lovers of the beats at DC10 to go for it.
Making me depressed just thinking about how good it was and to now be sitting at my desk.

Its depressing sitting at any desk, at any time :lol:

Bring on September 2012 - time to do Ibiza all over again minus the girls :D

DC10 sucks. Everyone please go to SHM :D

(so that I can have at least a small bit of dancefloor at Circoloco :lol:)

without Swedish House Mafia, the night must have been better :)

sorry couldnt resist

:lol: so true though, I cringe every time I read about someone getting excited about SHM.
FB status on friday from a girl I know said "SHM on radio one omg take me back to beefa baby" :rolleyes: Felt like abusing her but managed to restrain myself.

:lol: so true though, I cringe every time I read about someone getting excited about SHM.
FB status on friday from a girl I know said "SHM on radio one omg take me back to beefa baby" :rolleyes: Felt like abusing her but managed to restrain myself.

I don't think I could have resisted. It is all very cringe.

Back