swayzax Fabric 11

Robo

Fabric 11’ does not take us on a journey, soundtrack our future or join any dots. It features a few late eighties gems, some recent standouts and a lot of current favourites.

What does it feel like? Emotion-filled and exciting: house music has rarely been this innovative or engaging. Check utopian musician Matthew Herbert, Akufen’s brand new beats, Luomo’s seductive arrangements, James Murphy’s primal screams… Techno is so last century

1 Negativland - Michael Jackson - Seeland Lo Hi
2 Matthew Johnson - Freedom Engine - Itiswhatitis Lo Hi
3 Konrad Black - White Cigarettes - Swayzak Recs Lo Hi
4 Akufen - Skidoos - Force Inc Lo Hi
5 Luomo - Present Lover - Force Tracks Lo Hi
6 Louie Austen - Hoping [Matthew Herbert’s High Dub] - Cheap Lo Hi
7 Felix Da Housecat - What Does It Feel Like [Röyksopp Return The SunMix] - City Rockers Lo Hi
8 Rockers Hi-Fi - Push Push - Universal Lo Hi
9 Chicken Lips Presents Zeefungk - Clap Slap (featuring Ciccone Youth Me and Jill) - Session/Geffen Lo Hi
10 LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge - DFA Lo Hi
11 Mr Oizo - Flat 55 - F Com Lo Hi
12 MMM - Donna - MMM Lo Hi
13 Metro Area - Orange Alert [DFA Mix] - Virgin Lo Hi
14 Thomas Dolby with Salz - One Of Our Submarines [Salz Mix] - Salz Lo Hi
15 März - Bars 1, 2, 3, 4 - Karaoke Kalk

I keep meaning to sign up to the fabric release thing where you get every CD for about £6, one a month either the Live or normal ones alternating.

But i havent yet so looks like i'm paying £12 for this in local record shop again :rolleyes:

N8 said:
I keep meaning to sign up to the fabric release thing where you get every CD for about £6, one a month either the Live or normal ones alternating.

i was gonna do that too, but i wasn't sUre how many there would be coming out...doh!!

One a month for the forseable future i think...........i reckon if you'd done it from the start and kept going until the end then you'd have a pretty valuable collection, especially with all the limioted edition tin boxes and that.................

Ive been trying to sign up to it for the past week but for some reason i think theres something wrong with the site that it doesnt let you buy anything or subscribe off it. then again maybe its just my computer. £6 is far too reasonable a price to be passing up.

robo has virtually all the fabric live releases so far so i'm assuming that would be a good idea to get em cheaper :D

I might give this a go meself, seems a bargain

I dithered over buying the swayzax cd in virgin today. decided to get the underwater disc instead. what a stupid cover.

I've only heard 1/2 of the first disc but it's pretty nice so far. Things might harden up later but is seems Dazza is making a play for the ladies vote with all this disco/funk stuff. Very unlike him 8)

Back