Swapped Ibiza for Zante!!

Also Greece is a very alcohol-oriented place (big penalties for being caught with other stuff) and I'm sure that has an effect on the general vibe.

Oh, Laganas was the place I got hit by a motorbike... :eek: Further out it's not paved and you have to walk on the road. Be careful.

i dunno what it was called but quite probably , it was up a hill and then you had to go up steps and it had stone turret sorta things. Not a castle at all thinking about it!

i dunno what it was called but quite probably , it was up a hill and then you had to go up steps and it had stone turret sorta things. Not a castle at all thinking about it!

Yeah that was the place :lol:

It was quite a steep hill so there was a girl at the bottom in a beach buggy and she drove us up (if you couldnt be bothered to walk) :lol:

since i was 17 the only place i've been to is ibiza for my summer holidays, i'm 23 now and couldn't honestly think if anywhere else i'd want to go!

It all depends what you go to Ibiza for as to whether it will compare or not.
I know plenty of people each year who go to Ibiza just for the West End to get leathered and pull women and couldn't care less about the music and main clubs.

I've been to magaluf, malia, zante & falaraki since turning 16 but its only over the last 4 years i've began to appreciate music more and that's why i now head to Ibiza.

My first visit to Ibiza was 1999. My first visit to Zante was 2000. Have I been back to Ibiza? Yes! 12 times 8) Have I been back to Zante? No! It was sh*t! :spank:

The clubs were rubbish and absotlutely stank of puke. Don't even remember the name of any of the clubs! All I appear to remember is the name of a bar called 'Cocktails & Dreams' as I recently seen it on Sun, Sea & Suspicious Parents on the BBC3 TV series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back