Sw4

gona try n sort tickets for the saturday out today

Yeah I'm there! Off to Ibiza 2 days afterwards so it will be a nice little warm up! :)

8) .. lineup does look pretty cracking, for Underworld alone tbf :twisted: ... feeling way too old to think about trekking all the way to C*********s, wiping cobwebs off tents and not being allowed a pass-out to my vehicular womb !!

Thanks Kimajy had a look at Superfreq and it does look right up my alley !! Not sure I will have the stamina after 9 hours but then again you never know ;)

I am just doing the Saturday, was going to do the after party but a mate has arranged an executive coach for about 30 or 40 of us from Bristol so gonna carry the party on, on the coach then back in Bristol. It is gonna be what keeps me sane when I want to curl up and die on returning from ibiza on 17th.

As for tips pretty sure you cant take drinks in but you may wanna check on official site. my only real tip is dont get there too late it is amazing and flys by so make sure you dont miss anything. eeeeeeek cant wait

Thanks Kimajy had a look at Superfreq and it does look right up my alley !! Not sure I will have the stamina after 9 hours but then again you never know ;)

Proper naughty those nights - need to check how late you can get entry .. kip after SW4 might be a plan and go in from 4ish to 7am, if 'after hours' with Richard are on the cards ! .. Sunday @ SW4 might be a relatively brief affair after that !

Ya im coming over from Toronto, get to london on the Friday before SW4, cant wait!!!!

8) - going to be massive looking at the lineups.

grrr my mates supposedly can get a few half price tickets for the sunday and are gona go then but i wana go on the saturday but £56!! I know a few ppl going saturday but dunno if can justify the dollar with ibiza a few days later

grrr my mates supposedly can get a few half price tickets for the sunday and are gona go then but i wana go on the saturday but £56!! I know a few ppl going saturday but dunno if can justify the dollar with ibiza a few days later

Just look at the lineup - defo worth it and Sat's the day for sure at SW4. Got caned for £70 to go to Saturday @ Global last w/end .. THAT was a rip !!

Facebook page updated on Monday to say that there where only 1000 tickets left for Saturday. You can't bring drinks in with you and they do give you a pretty good search on the way in, the drinks aren't that badly priced (at least previous years they weren't) considering its a festival and its London

Finally got me a saturday ticket! Had all sorts of problems ordering it , was a firefox / cookie issue. Listening to Laurent Garnier LBS from Timewarp at the gym this morning and just made the decision

Back