UNDERWORLD [LIVE]
EXCLUSIVE LONDON APPEARANCE 2011
JOHN DIGWEED
LAIDBACK LUKE
PETE TONG BBC RADIO 1
JAMES ZABIELA
HERNAN CATTANEO
SOS

I have been 5 out of last 6 Years AMAZING day! And 1 week after the return from Ibiza will hopefully make that horrific time more bearable with this to look forward to.

have been twice. always a fun day out especially if weather stays good. Will probs go if just for Underworld and all the other stuff is a bonus!

about 5 years ago it was glorious sun until about 3pm and then it poured down but will still amazing. Does anyone know what nights will be going on after? I am coming with 2 groups one a hen party with about 25 girls and another mixed group about 20 of us, as yet I have never gone clubbing after, I am all about changing that this year!!

never been bothered about the 'official' party they do afterwards , is normally at Brixon academy which is walkable or short bus.
Tbh a days boozing in the sun normaly knackers me out a fair bit so dont usually go to a club after. Its a bank holiday so there will be lots of good parties on

When i was there on saturday / sunday my aussie mate informed me of this SW4 8)
Sounds wicked, so might just have to get involved, seeing i love Clapham now regardless :D

When is it ?! Do they hold it on the Common ?

Its over the bank holiday weekend at the end of August, yes it's hold in the common.

Can't believe I'll be missing it for the first time since it started, but then i'll be flying to Ibiza on the same day so it's not all bad!

Always had a great time, the low volume annoys me at first but you just have to forget about that.

Zabiela and Cattaneo.. should be good!

Used to really love this event.
Always a good day out but the sound systems in all arenas really needs to be cranked up a notch or two!

Ooh... that line-up and Carnival.
Underworld live. Legends.
I've really got to start planning some London trips this year :D

Im guessing this is a ticket jobby ?!

Best get in touch with my aussie friend and tell him im coming bk down in August 8)

I think they manage to sell out each year too if i remember correctly???
Yep... I remember forking over 90 quid for a tout's ticket the one year I went. :confused:

I followed it last year as I thought about going and waited too late (went to NH Carnival instead and had a blast)

blondie11 said:
about 5 years ago it was glorious sun until about 3pm and then it poured down but will still amazing.
That was the year I went. Carl Cox headlined? Skies opened up and poured just as he came on. It was actually a bit religious :lol:

I arrive back at Gatwick from Ibiza at around 1am on the Saturday so i might go along to keep the suicidal thoughts away for another day :D

Oh flip - ticketmaster just released Sat & weekend tix again tho' the cheaper official booking agencies now seem to be sold out ... so now I've got both days on separate tickets :eek:.... act in haste, repent at leisure (& all that).. better not b***dy pi5s it down ..

Anyone still going to this / which day(s) ?

Earlier thread started on pre- / after-parties probably should have gone on this one - sorry ! :rolleyes:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=71958

Last edited by a moderator:
Back