SW4/Get Loaded

Pal Van Dyk though ?!?:confused: blah!!! unless he has miraculously come out with some good music recently which I haven't heard yet...

HELLLP
When i look on their website it says tickets on sale on FRIDAY????

Where do you get earlybird tickets? I looked on ticketweb not there either.

Oh yes I do. It was a great night, not sure Holly G agrees with you though :lol:

i knocked her off her feet boy! hehe!:lol: :twisted:

hola rach!;) :lol:

btw - does this sell out?? i might get some now jsut in case and then even if i don't go, i can resort to normal ticketing practice:twisted: !

i knocked her off her feet boy! hehe!:lol: :twisted:

hola rach!;) :lol:

btw - does this sell out?? i might get some now jsut in case and then even if i don't go, i can resort to normal ticketing practice:twisted: !

:lol: The G Effect :lol:

Yep it has sold out every year, one year I bought tickets and then changed my mind you'll always be able to sell them on.

:lol: The G Effect :lol:

Yep it has sold out every year, one year I bought tickets and then changed my mind you'll always be able to sell them on.

are the tix really 35 knicker each. the first year it was only 18 notes or somethin!:confused:

well, i'll get a couple and see what happens:D

I want the G Effect please :lol:

you've had it baby, don't you remember only being able to stand up straight with the aid of a pole and throwing your sunglasses all over the place and you couldn't stop yourself from sucking on my straw!;)

you've had it baby, don't you remember only being able to stand up straight with the aid of a pole and throwing your sunglasses all over the place and you couldn't stop yourself from sucking on my straw!;)

:oops: :lol: @ the sunglasses incident - I was well and truly 'G-ed' then wasn't I :lol:

Back