Surfing in Ibiza

Tomorrow starts a little swell from the north,
Should be all around the east and north as far a Porte des torrent

Then it picks up, next week looks good for the week

Attachments

• 26D04E61-0C51-48B7-8CBF-F26609D2721F.png
    26D04E61-0C51-48B7-8CBF-F26609D2721F.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 6
In the end makka I was off the island all week working, back Friday so I hope there’s something happening!! It’s great for the kids cause it’s not to powerful.

Wind swell - perfect for the kids indeed! that said, it can produce some fun peaks too if it's packing some punch!!

Have a board waxed for my arrival, cheers Dave! ;)

The guys ridiculous! I think he's in the Pipe Masters too after having some months off due to injury! Exciting!!

Have you ever surf in Santa Cruz?
Never been buddy, I’m not good enough!!
But I’ve skied a lot, I’ve skied all over the world for 20 years! I’m a retired ski bum!! Your a Québécois?? Lots of solid skiers from that way!! When I was 18 I did two season in Maine teaching skiing. Quite close to you!! Seriously f***in cold

Never been buddy, I’m not good enough!!
But I’ve skied a lot, I’ve skied all over the world for 20 years! I’m a retired ski bum!! Your a Québécois?? Lots of solid skiers from that way!! When I was 18 I did two season in Maine teaching skiing. Quite close to you!! Seriously f***in cold
Indeed, I'm Québécois (thank you not calling me French-canadian...). I have (tried to) surf in Santa Cruz (best place in the world after Hawaï). Did'nt know there was surfing in Ibiza?... Just like you, better skier than surfer. You teached in Sugarloaf I guess, great under rated montain. We'll be in Ibiza late July 2019, you?

Indeed, I'm Québécois (thank you not calling me French-canadian...). I have (tried to) surf in Santa Cruz (best place in the world after Hawaï). Did'nt know there was surfing in Ibiza?... Just like you, better skier than surfer. You teached in Sugarloaf I guess, great under rated montain. We'll be in Ibiza late July 2019, you?
I used to work in Sunday river In bethel, same company as sugar loaf back then!! Then I was in the alps for most of my adult life. We are a group of ex skiers here in Ibiza, from chamonix, there’s a big cross over from the winter / summer seasons people involved in the tourism, next summer I’m going to look for new adventures!! At some stage I’ll be in Ibiza for a holiday!!

Back