Superfreq @ Paramount Club May 9th

madwhitegiant

Anyone having this or know how to get tickets???

Mr C, Luke Vb, Steve Bug, Dollz at Play and Dinky.

One off do until his new club opens up.

My man!8)

You having it or is that round the wedding time?

I would be all over it mate. It sounds mint in that members club on top of Centre Point but alas I shall be In Thailand on my Honeymoon.

All is not lost tho as there happens to be a Full Moon party that very same day ;)

I would rather be in Thailand myself mate but yes it does look good.

Going to be a scramble for tickets me thinks. Only 400 or so ain't there?

when i finished uni in 97, one of my first interviews was in centrepoint. One of those ads on p57 of the Standard with loads of ££££ signs - GRADUATES NEEDED! BECOME RICH! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Reality: commission-only sellling pension plans... brutal interview. Character-building.. Not returned since. However, this night looks trully brill and might tempt me back to the building for the first time. Really rate Steve Bug - esp his Dessous output

I go there quite a lot because a couple of friends run a small web agency from there...the views are spectacular! 8)

Might have to reach for this one as well:)

Just seen ... 20quid tho :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two tickets for this as I can't make it now.

A mate has quite rudely asked me to be godfather to his daughter the same day. (Think I was last chance saloon plus he realised he needed a catholic on the firm so voila.)

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.

Raises hand!
(is Paramount Club any good??)

edit: just checked the site. gorgeous view!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two tickets for this as I can't make it now.

A mate has quite rudely asked me to be godfather to his daughter the same day. (Think I was last chance saloon plus he realised he needed a catholic on the firm so voila.)

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.

I've sent you a PM, would love to get hold of a ticket(s)

I've sent you a PM, would love to get hold of a ticket(s)

Just in case MWG, doesn't see this and so you don't give up trying elsewhere, I can tell you he's already given them to someone. Morbyd, a couple of posts above you in fact.

Good luck.

Back