sunset times ibiza in june

seanb

I'm getting married on june 13th on the island, and i've been told it can get quite cold when the sun goes down.

does anyone know what time the sun goes down at thias time of year? i can see from the weather it currently sets at 7pm, is this the case in june?

Thanks for your help.

Sean

p.s. if anyone has a contact for a reggae band on the island i'm looking for one also :)

well you'll be there just one week before the year's longest day (june 21). so you'll have the latest sunset possible - around 9:30pm.

it can get a bit chilly still in mid-june after sunset, but not really cold IMO. normally the temperature doesn't drop below 20 degrees celsius at night anymore in mid-june.

I always go in June and It might just be me but I have never been cold after sunset wearing only a very light shirt/t-shirt.

tom

I'm getting married on june 13th on the island, and i've been told it can get quite cold when the sun goes down.

does anyone know what time the sun goes down at thias time of year? i can see from the weather it currently sets at 7pm, is this the case in june?

Thanks for your help.

Sean

p.s. if anyone has a contact for a reggae band on the island i'm looking for one also :)
Just checked sunset Calender its sets 21.20 around 13th June

yeah we used to go all the time in june for my birthday - 13th June :)

its always around 9.25 the sun sets at and theres no need to worry about the cold after sunset.. its not cold at all.

congrats on the marriage, hope you have a lovely day!!! :lol:

Thanks for all for the replies.

Thats great that we have some extra time in the sunshine and won't be too cold ether. Can't wait for it now.

:)

Back