Sunset Strip opening times??

B

Bling10

What times do most of the bars open and close down the sunset strip? and also is there anywhere good to go after midnight if ur not goin to a club one night.....and please dont say the west end!! xx

Coatline and Kanya are open all day - really good as they have pools.

Mambo opens about 2 and has a little beach.

CAfe del Mar opens about 5.

Hope this helps

Yer cheers dude....so wot time do they close coz i hate goin home to early if ur not goin to a club

They close at about 2 in the morning. Sometimes Kanya and Coastline stay open till 4 as they have an inside bit.

be warned though. I have been to Mambo many times with the intention of not going out clubbing. i always end up going.

ps sometimes if you stay till the end of night the staff will sell you club tickets that they have left and that they were given as freebies for about half price. but dont tell anyone

Haha yer i got some miss moneypenny tickets last year in august off a bar girl for 15 euros.....how nice!! ;)

well this year ill be staying on top of Savannah, which means its gonna be really hard not to get in the mood almost every nite when im going! cant wait 43 days to gooooooooooooooooo! ;)

Way to go, happy days I will stay on at mambo to bag myself some frrebies, thanks for that. :D

freakstar said:
CAfe del Mar opens about 5.
correct!! :p

galaxy17.jpg

Last year i found the svannah funky lounge to be spot on every night! We went there after space on sundayn till 6am and ended up in there a lot of the time! Quality music and its free to get in!

Love Groover said:
Last year i found the svannah funky lounge to be spot on every night! We went there after space on sundayn till 6am and ended up in there a lot of the time! Quality music and its free to get in!

:D :D Its excellent isnt it ;) 8)

Back