sunset bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
29542038_1222585004543974_7579881674096246784_n.jpg

^^ Hey Kumharas lovers, due to the (very) bad weather conditions, the opening party is delayed until tomorrow from 6pm

35058185_2090482084606524_6899006796493488128_o.jpg

Didn't see the Hostal La Torre schedule posted anywhere, but this is basically how it will be for the entirety of the summer except for Fridays where they'll have rotating guest DJs. Gonna try checking out Pippi and Pete Gooding myself if I get the time!

Monday? r u kiddin me, Dc10 circoloco Calling!!!!!:D and Sa trinxa vibes b4 , even Sa trinxa is cheap in comparison :lol:
Nice sunset but price is not cheap there :confused: & to have a sit u have to eat, i won't go back eating there even it was on the house of french parisian girl ibz opening 17,thanking me about all ibz tips :cool:

Monday? r u kiddin me, Dc10 circoloco Calling!!!!!:D and Sa trinxa vibes b4 , even Sa trinxa is cheap in comparison :lol:
Nice sunset but price is not cheap there :confused: & to have a sit u have to eat, i won't go back eating there even it was on the house of french parisian girl ibz opening 17,thanking me about all ibz tips :cool:

I might sacrifice some of Circo to check this out on a Monday (not July 23rd date tho since that's the 20th anniversary)

And you don't have to eat there. I bought only one drink on both times I went and it was fine. My only issue is getting there and back. There is a bus but it never came at this San An bus stop! (Typical Ibiza)

Parking place is a nightmare around la torre if u dont go early (2 hours b4 sunset)
If too beaten to go to Dc10 ,i may do a sunset at Kumharras when u want to go to HLT :D, whatever, text me if i am close to San AN
Food was 30€ & i was still starving, and never order wine/rosé as they fill ridiculous portion on u glass such 1/4 of it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back