Sunset bars/restaurants

mint closed at the end of october.

golden buddha and hostal la torre are a yes. but at that time of the year, the best sunsets you get in the salinas area. so even if it‘s closed, from in front of experimental beach in cap d'es falcó you get an amazing sunset (and yeah bring beers or white wine etc) and then right after sunset, if you get a day without wind, the reflections on the salt flats are amazing. trust a local, in winter san antonio isn't the best for sunset ;)

all that said, if you're after a place open with music and a drink - hostal la torre is the place.

Salinas is defo on my list. We went there on our last day in October. My wife gets out to get her bag from the boot in order to pay the car park, only to discover it had been stolen 30 mins earlier when we were parked up in the middle of nowhere near Es Vedera. They must have seen a lone hire car and thought what the hell!

Rick

Salinas is defo on my list. We went there on our last day in October. My wife gets out to get her bag from the boot in order to pay the car park, only to discover it had been stolen 30 mins earlier when we were parked up in the middle of nowhere near Es Vedera. They must have seen a lone hire car and thought what the hell!

Rick

ah shit. learnt the hard way - never leave anything in your car here.

La Torre was the best place for sunset while i was there over new year. Sunset strip will still be ok at the moment.

La Torre was the best place for sunset while i was there over new year. Sunset strip will still be ok at the moment.

the only place open there right now is golden buddha AFAIK, but at this time of the year you can't see the sunset from there as it‘s tucked in the corner

Back