SUNSET BARS, NEW ONE´S NEEDED PLEASE!

I

ibizagirl

I´ve been to Ibiza 5 times now and I would really like to try something else than Savannah ect.

Have anyone been to A.K Morgana, and was it good, cheap or expensive?
What about the drinks?

Have you got any new sunset recommandations for me, please let me know!

HAVE A NICE DAAAY! :D

Re: one word

ksixty9 said:
mezzanine.

could you please tell us where is mezzanine? :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ---> http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1397&start=60 :!:

Robo said:
the one next door to mambos, cope del ray is it called...

rey de copas!! ;)

ibiza020.jpg

robo
the copa del rey is the spanish equivalent of the fa cup.
so you were nearly right. in fact i think this was your most 'nearly right' post ever.
keep it up.

no, only joking. we love you really.

ANY ONE ELSE?

OK ANY OTHER IMPORTANT ONE´S??
SPILL THE BEANS, HONEYS!!! :idea: KUMHARAS IS VERY COOL AND HIPPY´ISH - LOVE THE PLACE....NOT THE FOOD THOUGH...BUT THE PLACE IS FAB!

Kuhmaras for me all the time :D

Tho I still waiting for a crepe that I ordered there last June :rolleyes: must remember to pick it up this year :p

yeah i went there once. that's how i discovered why goa trance fans are called transients. they even had a place they could cash their giros!

djb

lamchops yuk!

hehe, Barbie ever tried the lamb there ???- THAT one I wished they HAD forgotten all about! My stomacke hurt so much I had to stay in bed for the entire evening, and missed Manumisson (well missed is probably an overrated choice of word!) :eek:

Re: lamchops yuk!

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe, Barbie ever tried the lamb there ???- THAT one I wished they HAD forgotten all about! My stomacke hurt so much I had to stay in bed for the entire evening, and missed Manumisson (well missed is probably an overrated choice of word!) :eek:

No I'm veggie so I tend to avoid lamb lol ;) I've only eaten crepes there, they're yummy but you will probabaly need to order them now if you want them by the summer :p

morgana?

haha ok , I see...my sister´s a veggie too, no wonder she´s more skinny than I am. All that meat tends to stay on you 4ever...yuk! might try the veggie thing too, you know? ;)

Barbie, ever been to AK Morgana?

Back