Sunrise

"ibizatom"

I'm heading over for a week for trance week with the missus this Wednesday. I've never actually been anywhere to watch the sunrise. I'm staying in San an and obviously that's the other side of the island for a good sunrise spot but anyone got any ideas of somewhere that isn't going to cost a bomb to get to at that time of day?

I used to watch the sunset in San An, and catch the sunrise the next morning in Ibiza town. My hotel was in San Antonio, but three of the main nightclubs - Amnesia, Pacha, and Privilege, were on the same bus route heading towards Ibiza town. So I pretty much spent the nights dancing and chillin' until dawn, and then got the bus to the port in Ibiza town and watched the sunrise by the harbour.

Some photos I took over the years at the same spot. Wonderful to feel the morning heat as a new day begins for Ibiza.

ib11.png

Ibizasunrise2.jpg

Ibizasunrise7.jpg

Ibizasunrise8.jpg

Ibizasunrise6.jpg

Ibizasunrise5.jpg

Ibizasunrise4.jpg

ib16.png

ib8.png

Ibizasunrise9.jpg

I used to watch the sunset in San An, and catch the sunrise the next morning in Ibiza town. My hotel was in San Antonio, but three of the main nightclubs - Amnesia, Pacha, and Privilege, were on the same bus route heading towards Ibiza town. So I pretty much spent the nights dancing and chillin' until dawn, and then got the bus to the port in Ibiza town and watched the sunrise by the harbour.

Some photos I took over the years at the same spot. Wonderful to feel the morning heat as a new day begins for Ibiza.

ib11.png

Ibizasunrise2.jpg

Ibizasunrise7.jpg

Ibizasunrise8.jpg

Ibizasunrise6.jpg

Ibizasunrise5.jpg

Ibizasunrise4.jpg

ib16.png

ib8.png

Ibizasunrise9.jpg

Some brilliant pics there ?

I'll be on the west coast this trip.. might catch one sunrise ..?

I'm always now on the east and rarely catch a sunrise... by that time, usually back in the room and depends if you have sea-facing balcony and if you're willing to keep indulging to stay up. Couple of years ago I had the best room/balcony in Fig. You would have been jealous. :lol: Stayed up a few nights just to watch the sunrise. :)

Is bar flotante open at sunrise times? just thinking this could be nice after Pacha.

it doesn't open that early I think, but if you're willing to wait an hour, I think hostal talamanca opens at 8am. no guarantee on that. but if you leave pacha at 7am and walk over to talamanca with no rush, you'll get there just for sunrise (7.24am tomorrow) and then it won't be long before you can get a beer at hostal talamanca (or breakfast in case you're hungry).

it doesn't open that early I think, but if you're willing to wait an hour, I think hostal talamanca opens at 8am. no guarantee on that. but if you leave pacha at 7am and walk over to talamanca with no rush, you'll get there just for sunrise (7.24am tomorrow) and then it won't be long before you can get a beer at hostal talamanca (or breakfast in case you're hungry).
Thanks Stivi.

Back