Sunglasses

I paid quite a bit for my Rayban ones but they are prescription lenses and the opticians are happy to repair / replace them for a very small amount when damaged it seems :)

How much more does it cost to get them with prescriptions in? My BF would love this, he hates everytime he wants to put on his sunglasses the lenses have to go in first. He tells me I dont know how lucky I am that I can just stick sunnies on without needing to put anything else on first :confused:

I have prescription sunnies, but, when wearing contacts I use VK freebies given away in a VK promotion, they do me fine, blue plastic frames, ooh..... dead trendy and cost £zero, zilch. :lol:

Do you have any TK Maxx outlets in "The Village"?

I find that they have some good bargains to be had with glasses designed for the currant.

Can't beat wayfarers, don't care what anyone else is wearing tbh 8) Wonder if round ones from the early 90s will ever make a come back, keep the suuun shiiiiineeeeee-ah out my eyes.

I like the Shaun White series, but the majority of oakleys are for middle aged men in sports cars, hate those wrap around sunglasses with a passion.

I drive a sports car, I have wrap around sunny's , I'm middle aged, hey are you talking about me?:lol:

Im a sucker for Aviators - all kinds but I would love a pair of Carrera Champion Aviators to add to my ongoing collection but not sure if I would live with paying £67 for a pair of sunnys when a usual pair costs me £10 to £15 :rolleyes:

Back