Sunglasses at Space

Yes :!: When we all went to We Love on 28 June, Security made us all remove our shades when we got to the front of the que :rolleyes::spank: To be honest I am not sure why :?: If people are not intoxicated before entering the club they soon will be once in there :lol: Just seems pointless if you ask me. Also their searches are pointless too. Just a quick pat on the pockets.....:confused:

After we used our passes out and returned about 10.30 pm of course we did not have our shades on and we all looked slighty worse for wear but they did not bother at all :lol:

They'll only let you in with shades on if they are oversized Dior or D&G ones

What about oversized £5.99 H & M ones:lol:8):lol:?? They are seriously big... couldn't afford posh ones this year .. They did let me in wearing small slanty Gucci's before :lol:

From a security point of view, it looks like a good idea.

As for searches, light, pointless ones are the best. It allows the club to "look like it's doing something" while rave monkeys carry their goodies in their pants. The great irony is that it's the clubs which have the search policies and the big posters saying "DRUGGIES WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE" that have all the mashed folk inside.

Might also be to catch a proper image of everyone entering on CCTV for ID purposes in case of any incident inside the club.

Doesn't seem unreasonable as long as they let you put them back on after

What about oversized £5.99 H & M ones:lol:8):lol:?? They are seriously big... couldn't afford posh ones this year .. They did let me in wearing small slanty Gucci's before :lol:

I've actually got D&G ones but they are quite small - they look like something off the matrix :lol:

When i went to WLS opening they stopped everyone to take a photo of them (kinda like they do in heathrow airport) on the way in. Thought this was a bit OTT but it must be for ID purposes incase anything happens of your get caught for something.

No big deal.

Just like having to take a hat or hood off, so the cameras/security can get a good shot of you.

no cameras

no sunglasses

remove your personality at the door

remove any kind of fun that you might bring in

we love.... sundays :lol:

Back