Sundays @ Space Re-Entry

wfusteve

I remember hearing all sorts of hours, conditions, etc. last year about getting back in. Anyone got the low-down? Do you have to wait in the main line?

Last year we went early in the morning (around 8:30 or 9:30) for the reduced admission entry ($25/$30 Euros). We were planning on getting in at the reduced price and then leaving to get back to our hotels for some rest. When we wanted to leave we were told that if we left we couldn't get the re-entry bracelet. The re-entry bracelet is only available for patrons who pay the full $50 Euro entry. We were so mashed up that we left, went home and slept, and came back much later in the evening and paid the full $50 Euro entry.

So my suggestion; pay the 50 bucks to get in, get your bracelet, you are allowed to leave once (so choose wisely), and then come back later in the night/evening.

If you get there after 10am you pay full entry price, then you can leave once during the day. They give you wrist band. Then when you come back you go in the queue at the left (the g/list queue) as opposed to the normal one on the right. Never had to wait more than 5 mins to get back in.

If you do pay full price with the intention of getting a wristband then you have to get there before 6 or 7pm to recieve one. after that they won't give you one. :D

I take it they give you the wristband then when you pay your 50 euro and not when you are leaving.
Got a bit mixed up with this last year and had the problem where they wouldnt let me out unless I was going for good.
Also, I take it you do not get a wrist band if you are on the guest list or have a ticket.

Some of my friends had the wristband but either took them off to go swimming or they came off while they were swimming I can't remember exactly, but they couldn't get back in. Be careful of that one!!!

i've been swimming/showered etc with my space wristband on in the past and had no problems.

spunkymonkey said:
I take it they give you the wristband then when you pay your 50 euro and not when you are leaving.
Got a bit mixed up with this last year and had the problem where they wouldnt let me out unless I was going for good.
Also, I take it you do not get a wrist band if you are on the guest list or have a ticket.

Yeah you get wristband on entry but yay you'll still get one if you've got tickets/on guestlist.

You'll get one if you have a ticket and arrive in the right times, although they will sometimes stop giving them out early if it's especially busy, but you don't get one if you're on guestlist. At least I didn't, maybe you do if you're someone who actually deserves to get in for free ;)

joe

im off to space this year for the first time, im very greatfull to have read your comments here about the prices and wrist bands etc!

Back