Sunday's @ Space Line Ups Out At Last

Woohoo they are listing Sasha for the 22/6

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhssssss!!!!

havit!

That is so cool, Danny Rampling on the terrace.
i grew up listening to him on Radio 1 and he probably influenced my music Dj style more than anyone.
Ive seen him play a few times and he is good.
I Dj'ed with Smokin Joe as well in Puerto Banus with Ministry she has changed her music style since then but she is still good.
I'm not sure she liked me that much though lol.

Well I havn't heard her play since when i played with her in 97 but someone said that she plays Tribal House.

yeah i've heard that Smokin Jo plays Tribal House kinda thing!

although when i saw her - two years ago i think - she opened loads of sets with that "Flawless" record which came out on Positiva Records!

Sounds on Sunday
Terrace:
Hector Romero
Pete Tong
Groove Armada
Steve Lawler, Alex Taylor

Inside:
Armand Van Helden
Jon Carter
Ben Korbel
David Phillips

For me! :D

hi!

I am just wondering what happend to DEF mix Breakfast, are the dj`s from the night before at Pacha(Morales, Knuckles, Romero) still playing in the morning or no=?

:cry:

boo-hoo - looks like sasha wont be there end of august for his birthday at space!

dammit!

Muco said:
hi!

I am just wondering what happend to DEF mix Breakfast, are the dj`s from the night before at Pacha(Morales, Knuckles, Romero) still playing in the morning or no=?

Yeah they're all listed to play, will probably play from around midday.

oh

my

god

LOOK AT THE CLOSING PARTY 21/8

f.u.c.k me sidewaus

Im plannign on going out hter for the following weekend. Plans may need to be changed...

Tell me about it, I am there for 22/6, 29/6 and then 14/9 and 21/9 - they're all damn tasty line-ups but the Closing Party is the one that just sends me over the edge in mass hysteria :p :D

Q TOY im probably gonna be there on the 29th June aswell 8)

if i can drag my boyfriend away from pacha!

Lusha said:
Q TOY im probably gonna be there on the 29th June aswell 8)

if i can drag my boyfriend away from pacha!

Where else are you going?
Are you staing in San an?
I go out with my GF & 5mates on the 27th and go back on the 4th.

this might sound lame....but i dont recognize many names for the closing party :confused: .....who is making everyone so excited for closing :?:

Back