Sundays at Space?....

Rach

Im going to Ibiza in a couple of weeks for the second time and last year I didn't go to Space...so this year I am definately going! From the comments I have read on here it looks like 'We Love Sundays..' is the best time to go (?)

Can anyone give me some tips, i.e. what time is the best time to go, as I aint got a chuffin clue! I dont want to go too early so that me and my mates feel too tired to stay till very late. But then I dont want to go too late and miss most of the day there...! :eek:

Any suggestions would b much appreciated :)

I went in June this year (first time) and we got there about 12 noon stayed til 5/6 went to bora bora for a chill(sort of) and went back about 9.

It was busy when we got there but no queue, and we got a nice spot dancing in front of the big fan.

hope it helps.

Sundays at Space is VERY busy, I'd prefer having a bit of space to move about in, which is why I like Carl Cox's nights.

Rach said:
Im going to Ibiza in a couple of weeks:)

cool, we should be there then. i was having the same problem of deciding when to go in, i think well spend most the aft there, then back over to san an a quick wash and change of clothes then back over.

it could get messy :eek: :p

Thanks guys :D

Like the idea of going to Bora Bora for a bit of "chill" and also going home to get showered then back again later

noon is probably the best time to go as not rammed yet and if it gets too busy you can go across to bora bora but dont kid yourself it wont be to chill

It's possible, I assume, to go there on Sunday morning, stay for a few hours, then head off with wristband and return 12 hours later? That there's no time limit...?

motionpicture said:
It's possible, I assume, to go there on Sunday morning, stay for a few hours, then head off with wristband and return 12 hours later? That there's no time limit...?

Yup

rustywoo said:
motionpicture said:

Yup

Quite cool. 8) Gracias Sr Woo.

Back