sunday @ space

P

Peter_Denfer

hi!

i hate to dance under the rising sun...... so i would like to know if sundays@space was at night or not!
please reply fast coz closing is next sunday;-)

thxxx

Sunday's at space goes for 22 hours from 8am Sunday morning to 6am Monday morning......so it's day, night and everything in between.

vinylgroover said:
Sunday's at space goes for 22 hours from 8am Sunday morning to 6am Monday morning......so it's day, night and everything in between.

great thanks!!
and can i join the party (closing of sunday@space) @ 11pm sunday night or is it full?

Space is usually full by around 7pm on a normal night, let alone on closing night. I think you will not only struggle to get in at 11pm, but you won't find aywhere to dance and you wll have missed some fantastic DJ's. It's a great lineup on closing night.

CLubs in ibiza never get 'full' they just keep on leetting people in regardless of how many are there already or of any safety fears :rolleyes:

Sundays @ Space is also very good at night, the inner room is astonishing. However the terrace is closed at midnight. So if you go there at night I would recommend you to go very early (9 or 10 pm) so that you still can enjoy the terrace despite it's dark.

Well...I'm speaking about in September, in June at 9 pm is still sunny and at 10 isn't already entirely dark. ;)

Ok I am just back and space was amazing we went at about 1.00am monday and it was buzzing, music was excellent, I have to say it was my best night in Ibiza, and I liked the idea of getting my free drink with ticket, that came in handy. ;) :lol:

Back