sunday@space-wot to wear?

rachybabe

hi everybody

Im off to ibiza for the first time in august and can't wait to go to sundays @ space, i'm just unsure about what to wear. can you wear beachwear stuff or do you have to be more dressed up??

cheers :D

Anything goes in Space, lots of girlies wear bikini tops and little skirts. Comfy shoes are a must cos you'll be doing a lot of dancing. And whatever you wear make sure it's cool cos it is sooooo hot in there.

cheers, didnt want to go looking out of place.yeap sure will be dancing the day away,cant think of a better way to spend ur sunday! :)

I need a short skirt ... or, am I too old? :( (Being serious .. )

*Saffy* said:

Get some short skirts, they are everywhere in the shops this season cos the mini-skirt is big news. Believe me I've bought some that are no bigger than belts :eek: Flash your knickers with pride girl :p ;)

dont think you can be too old to wear short skirts??? :) short skirts make ya nice n cool, have lovley brown legs, and look fab n fashionable-me thinks :D

*Saffy* said:

Saffy, you are never too old! You'd be far better off in that than in jeans (or wooly socks!) anyway.

Plus from your picture, you seem to have the figure to carry it off.

What are all the lads wearing?

I’ve cleaned my Green Flash Trainers in preparation but should I wear Jeans or Shorts, Shirt or T-shirt, Fashion or Function.

Pete said:
What are all the lads wearing?

I’ve cleaned my Green Flash Trainers in preparation but should I wear Jeans or Shorts, Shirt or T-shirt, Fashion or Function.

Green Flash rule!

look for the legions of muscle boys wearing the latest in skin this year...

i shall be hiding the beer belly under a tasteful t-shirt :lol:

Multi-pocketed shorts( to carry all my things (money-loads of it) fags, lighter, gum, sunglasses, stuff)
tank top stylee tshirt, sandals and possibly a hat.

Back