Sunday recommendations

NateM

Hi all, what recommendations do you have for a club night tonight? I've looked at the calendar but nothing is really standing out aside from maybe Glitterbox. Is Pyramid techno all night at Amnesia?

Hi all, what recommendations do you have for a club night tonight? I've looked at the calendar but nothing is really standing out aside from maybe Glitterbox. Is Pyramid techno all night at Amnesia?
We're off to pyramid. One room defo techno, but think Anna tur willl be quite mellow as far as techno goes. The other room looks like house.

Glitterbox for sure, u got 3 rooms if get bored by one Dj u go to other
For people on budget Tantra bar is good tonight, free Davina Moss french dj that play nice house/Tech house and Bushwacka , House
For people stuck in san an, Out ibz is the answer
Pyramid Techno Party for sure

Glitterbox for sure, u got 3 rooms if get bored by one Dj u go to other
For people on budget Tantra bar is good tonight, free Davina Moss french dj that play nice house/Tech house and Bushwacka , House
For people stuck in san an, Out ibz is the answer
Pyramid Techno Party for sure
Thanks... We've decided to goto Glitterbox. Looking forward to seeing Hi Ibiza and hopefully some good music!

If you're not a fan of techno. Probably made the right choice. Until Denise Sultra came on at 3.00 it was a choice of techno or harder techno.

If you're not a fan of techno. Probably made the right choice. Until Denise Sultra came on at 3.00 it was a choice of techno or harder techno.
Ahh yeah, I made a good choice then...Glitterbox was good fun, stayed in the main room all night, disco house right till the end.... although it didn't beat the night we had at Masquerade, that music was just a different level!

Back