sunday best @ benirras

T

taffy-boy

what a great day!!
Check out the strongbow website to find out the dates, I think there's only 5 throughout the summer. It's ticket only and to get a ticket you have to buy a strongbow and win on a scratchcard......or....nab one of the girls outside bar m wearing the t-shirts and promoting strongbow and ask them. If, worst case scenario, you can't get a ticket go to the beach anyway and you can still chill out and listen to the tunes, but sadly you wont be able to get any free strongbow.
They've got the likes of rob da bank, goldfrapp and loadsa other guests including the cuban brothers.
OH MY GOD, how funny are these guys. We did this on our last night before going back getting showered and heading off to hed kandi and it was one of the best nights of the fortnight. Have fun everyone!!

I want to go to the one in Sept @ Kuhmaras, apparently you can mail the Sunday Best crew for tickets, I sent them e-mail at beginning of wk but I haven't heard back from them yet, maybe they don't want me there :rolleyes: :confused: :p

taffy-boy said:
what a great day!!

aye!! :p

remember? :D --------->
30877716.jpg

30544348.jpg

(both pictures taken on saturday 12th july)

Mc ;)

Barbie said:
I want to go to the one in Sept @ Kuhmaras, apparently you can mail the Sunday Best crew for tickets, I sent them e-mail at beginning of wk but I haven't heard back from them yet, maybe they don't want me there :rolleyes: :confused: :p

Barbie, is this one (Sept.) really @ Khumaras or Benirras? I've sent an email to a Sunday Best promoter, but the response I got was either get a ticket in San An or just show up. If you don't have ticket, it seems like you just don't get free strongbow, which isn't my favorite anyway. To me, it seems like a pain the arse to drive all the way over there from Playa den Bossa to get a ticket. If you find anything else out, please post it, as I'm trying to line this up for my group of looney tunes. :twisted:

K

Kristoff K said:
Barbie, is this one (Sept.) really @ Khumaras or Benirras? I've sent an email to a Sunday Best promoter, but the response I got was either get a ticket in San An or just show up. If you don't have ticket, it seems like you just don't get free strongbow, which isn't my favorite anyway. To me, it seems like a pain the arse to drive all the way over there from Playa den Bossa to get a ticket. If you find anything else out, please post it, as I'm trying to line this up for my group of looney tunes. :twisted:

K

It was Khumaras but not it's moved to Benirras.

We've got same problem as you, can't really be ar$ed to spend an evening in San Antonio just to get a ticket, we will probably decide on the day whether we are going or not.

Barbie,

I've got to say, that your review of the opening parties was classic. It had me, my girlfriend and others from our crew pissin' in our pants. Hope we bump into you in Sept.

:D

Kristoff

Kristoff K said:
Barbie,

I've got to say, that your review of the opening parties was classic. It had me, my girlfriend and others from our crew pissin' in our pants. Hope we bump into you in Sept.

:D

Kristoff

Lol, why thank you young man, glad that I am amusing someone :p ;)

What dates you back in Sept?? Me and my Keeper are there from 13th - 28th :D If you see a mad blonde bird dressed in pink run the other way fast :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
Lol, why thank you young man, glad that I am amusing someone :p ;)

What dates you back in Sept?? Me and my Keeper are there from 13th - 28th :D If you see a mad blonde bird dressed in pink run the other way fast :eek: :p ;)

We are staying at Jet from the 13th-23rd. I'll keep a look-out for the girl w/ a tube top around her waist? Ha!!!! Seriously, it appears that we are planning all the same parties, so I'm sure we can't miss you.

K

Kristoff K said:
We are staying at Jet from the 13th-23rd. I'll keep a look-out for the girl w/ a tube top around her waist? Ha!!!! Seriously, it appears that we are planning all the same parties, so I'm sure we can't miss you.

K

Well we are at Bali Beach (they are about 100 metres down the beach from Jet) from the 13th :eek: .................be scared, very scared :p :D ;)

look what i found!! :p

sergio (sol d'en serra), lenny ibizarre, rob da bank and phil mison at the 1st sunday best party!! 8)

22A.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
well.....are those parties gonna B there next year u think?

If not, you can see them once a month at the slightly less glamourous settings of the Lock Tavern in Camden :lol:

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe yeah well...ill pass!

But it's Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter's pub so as well as seeing the Sunday Best DJs you also get chance for a bit of perving on Jon on a Sunday afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Back