Sunday Best @ Benirras- Saturday 12 July

M

mattlebonk

Not very many people seem interested in this party :( , but it will definitely be worth the trek to Benirras, and now there's a number to ring for tickets if you're already in Ibiza. Is anybody planning to go :?:

SUNDAY BEST IBIZA 2003 - Saturday 12 July

Sunset Party, 5pm-midnight at Cafe Restaurant Benirras, Benirras Beach.

With residents Rob da Bank & The Cuban Brothers plus Jose Padilla, Phil Mison, Giddy and Daddy Ad.

Best sunset on the Best beach!
Free with an invitation - call 0034 645 611838 for tickets.

mattlebonk said:
Cafe Restaurant Benirras, Benirras Beach

this one:

28701803.jpg

mattlebonk said:

true!! 8)

28702208.jpg

(both pictures taken last week :arrow: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6879)

Robo said:
i didn't think jose padilla was ever gonna play again on ibiza

obviously you didnt read this post:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4595 :!:

Macky ;)

mattlebonk said:
Not very many people seem interested in this party :( , but it will definitely be worth the trek to Benirras, and now there's a number to ring for tickets if you're already in Ibiza. Is anybody planning to go :?:

SUNDAY BEST IBIZA 2003 - Saturday 12 July

Sunset Party, 5pm-midnight at Cafe Restaurant Benirras, Benirras Beach.

With residents Rob da Bank & The Cuban Brothers plus Jose Padilla, Phil Mison, Giddy and Daddy Ad.

Free with an invitation - call 0034 645 611838 for tickets.

Matt, is that the same number for tickets for the one in September??

Barbie said:
Matt, is that the same number for tickets for the one in September??

I expect it will be the same number, but don't know for sure.

If you email sundaybestclub@hotmail.com, they should be able to tell you the best way to get tickets.

Its quite gutting to be missing all the SB Ibiza parties this year.
:cry:

It's a great idea, but it's on the opposite side of the island from Space @ Sundays, so you're automatically losing quite a bit of people who may be interested in going... that may be the point, though...

It's on Saturday, despite being called Sunday Best. As it finishes at midnight, there's plenty of time for recovery sleep before We Love Sundays.

mattlebonk said:
It's on Saturday, despite being called Sunday Best. As it finishes at midnight, there's plenty of time for recovery sleep before We Love Sundays.

I think it is perfect way to spend a Saturday night before Space, the last one is in Sept when we're there, cheers for e-mail address Matt, love the monthly Sunday Best @ Camden Lock and at least we know it's going to be hot and you're in Ibiza as opposed to Camden :p ;)

klingclubber said:
wot u up to this wkender? how long tillu go u lucky bint :D

Tracy don't mean to be picky but we reserve the word bint for special people :p I'm a bint and you're a bint but there is no way Rob is a bint :p :lol: ;)

Back