Sunday Best 30 August

Full details from SB...

Hot news from Ibiza – we will be there this weekend (August 30th)…if you are too, we will be at Sol D’En Serra, Cala Longa from 3pm on Saturday…one of the best undiscovered spots on the island

Rudebwoy residents Rob da Bank and The Cuban Brothers joined by the Balearic emperor Alfredo, his protégé Justin Robertson, Chris Blue (Jockey Slut) and a very very special guest!

You don’t need tickets to get in so just come down and join us for a glass or nine of something fruity.

Can someone do a big review of this, + more McCrackin photos 8) ?
I love feeling sorry for myself. ;)

How did this go?

Is the next one on the 20th Sept going ahead at the same place (with tickets not required?)

Been getting our group ready to head to the one on the 20th, sounds the ideal way to watch the sun go down. (plus there's very little on on a Saturday in Ibiza anyway !!!).

Stephen C said:
is at Sol D’en Serra
first benirràs, second cala codolar and third sol d'en serra - great places!! 8)

fourth s'estanyol?
birdy.gif

mattlebonk said:
more McCrackin photos 8) ?
how you knew i would be there? :lol:

Stu Hirst said:
Is the next one on the 20th Sept going ahead at the same place
different location every time!! ;)

pictures of the third sunday best party HERE!! :p

the biggest surprise was hearing the johnny cash cover of personal jesus (depeche mode)!!
049.gif

200.jpg

(johnny cash)

McRackin said:
mattlebonk said:
more McCrackin photos 8) ?
how you knew i would be there? :lol:

Dude, you are everywhere that matters on the island. :oops:

Finally getting some SB action today- Jocelyn Brown performing live with Cuban Brothers at TruFest (http://www.trufest.com).
Although King's Cross goods yard isn't quite Sol d'en Serra.

McRackin said:
the biggest surprise was hearing the johnny cash cover of personal jesus (depeche mode)!!
049.gif

200.jpg

(johnny cash)

sadly johnny cash passed away today!! :(

cash3.JPG

(the man in black and the king)

Has the location for the September 20th Sunday Best party been confirmed yet?

Back