Sun Glasses

coley

I do alot of driving about and this time of year with the sun very low its a mare driving about. Sooooooo...

I am looking for a classy pair of bins...I dont want chavvy bling type bits hanging off of them. Just something cool and understated.

Any names I should look out for?:)

You're definitely a bit of these sir!

Star%20sunglasses.jpg

DUDE!!!
Go on ebay and type in either Raybans or Diesel... you'll get and endless amount of shades and for half the price. Trust me ;)

J

If you just want something understated for driving I would recommend these:

03-485.jpg
Thats more like it although on reflection Buckleys suggestion are a close second:p:p:p

Yep these are kinda what Im looking for...good find Sirens;););)

Rayban Wayfarers are cool 8)

The original and best, i lost mine ages ago, i have 2 pairs right now but i want another pair:oops:, D&G avaitors which ive gotten great wear out of and one pair of 55 DSL (Diesel)but i agree about the Ray Bans although i prefer the Avaitors they are my next sunglasses purchase id say.8)8)8)

RayBan_Aviator.jpg

The original and best, i lost mine ages ago, i have 2 pairs right now but i want another pair:oops:, D&G avaitors which ive gotten great wear out of and one pair of 55 DSL (Diesel)but i agree about the Ray Bans although i prefer the Avaitors they are my next sunglasses purchase id say.8)8)8)

RayBan_Aviator.jpg

My friend has these but the mirrored version, he looks so cool driving about on his Vespa 8)

In fact i think ill go outside for a walk (im stunned it's late September and it's sunny out and 18 degrees today here:eek:)and wear my sunglasses8)

Back