summon question

mickey

Does anybody know if Summon still does the 'Gold' 80's tacky nights. Off to Ibiza on the 26th of July & really cant wait - Not been since 2001, any big changes anywere?? Any Gossip??? ;) :p

hello

only just registed, thanx for the message.... You off to Ibiza?? Been 6 times since 1999 & luv it so much & u? :D

Hey, i know the song (worst luck) and never heared anyone sing the song to me (HONEST) oh well - off to Ibizzza real soon YIPEE!!!! :D :D :D

mickey said:
Hey, i know the song (worst luck) and never heared anyone sing the song to me (HONEST) oh well - off to Ibizzza real soon YIPEE!!!! :D :D :D

hahah bet you hear a million people sing it to you now ;)

have an amazing time mikey!! give us a shout when you get back with lots of stories and gossip

:D :lol: :) :p

Oh i will sure do... I will blow my mind Eh Mickey Hey Mickey!!!! He he
Have you done, or doing Ibiza this year? Take care M :rolleyes:

Gold Live is on fridays @ Summum

i think i did an earlier post on the live acts they have - if u do a search it'll come up

oh mickey your so dippy u dont understand.
u take me by the heart then u take me by the hand
its guys like you micky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boom boom boom boom hey mickey........

laaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh mickey..........

It went something like that!!!!!!!!!!!.........or so my great great grandpa memory tells me ;)

Any DJ drops that in a club and he rips it up big time...........

trus me......aunt toni told me ;)

coley said:
Any DJ drops that in a club and he rips it up big time...........

trus me......aunt toni told me ;)

Well ok I'll see how it goes down when I play at Turnmills next month. I'll blame you if it bombs ;)

Back