Summer without working

Andywak

hey

i wanna go out to ibiza from the 1st august 2004 till when my savings run out, i dont want to get a job when im out there either.

i think i will be able to get 2 grand available to me from my student loan, what do you advise, where to stay, cheap but good places, probably san an as you ve got the sunset strip for the lazy days. ive been to ibiza 3 times but only for max of 2 weeks in a hotel. anyone done this before with any advice.

:arrow: to the moderators aswell, got any ideas, seen as you normally have the best info?

cheers for help

Don't go out clubbing every night. If you do that your 2grand won't last very long.

some nights just go to bars, or even buy some drinks from the very cheap supermarkest and providing you make mates have a night in.

Andywak said:
hey

i wanna go out to ibiza from the 1st august 2004 till when my savings run out, i dont want to get a job when im out there either.

i think i will be able to get 2 grand available to me from my student loan, what do you advise, where to stay, cheap but good places, probably san an as you ve got the sunset strip for the lazy days. ive been to ibiza 3 times but only for max of 2 weeks in a hotel. anyone done this before with any advice.

:arrow: to the moderators aswell, got any ideas, seen as you normally have the best info?

cheers for help
Ur so lucky, id love to do that, but yea just be careful with your money cos i know it doesnt take long to blow 2 grand ive dont it loads of times myself :confused:

Back