Summer Is Over...

Buckley

...because on Monday, I will be putting on a suit, shirt and tie and going to an office. To do work.

17 weeks of dossing over:cry:

(Quite looking forward to it really:lol:)

Just dull troubleshooting stuff Morbs. Great pay, but involves teaching dullards common sense really:lol:.

Liam - they´ve got to allow me a little individuality, right?

I don't mind so much that I have to wear a suit to work, but I jettisoned ties about 2 years ago and it's made me a happy man. Keep one tie in the drawer for important meetings. Semi-casual jeans/shirt/jacket on Fridays.

My "summer is over" moment was when I walked out of the house on Monday and nearly froze to death. There's barely been a summer here, to be honest. :evil:

I don't mind so much that I have to wear a suit to work, but I jettisoned ties about 2 years ago and it's made me a happy man. Keep one tie in the drawer for important meetings. Semi-casual jeans/shirt/jacket on Fridays.

My "summer is over" moment was when I walked out of the house on Monday and nearly froze to death. There's barely been a summer here, to be honest. :evil:

Yeah, to be fair, my attitude to ties is a transient. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Wearing one all the time, means you´re not in charge - someone´s made you do it.:lol:

Yeah, to be fair, my attitude to ties is a transient. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Wearing one all the time, means you´re not in charge - someone´s made you do it.:lol:

tis my view as well, only wear them for meetings and when our show is on!

Don't do ties unless meeting clients which in my job don't have to.

Smart casual and that's that! Don't affect how you work in my eyes!

Nah, not anymore. No walk up traffic, so left my mate who runs pubs as proper pubs, ie not pre-club bars, to do what he does best. Still pop in there though. Great boozer!

Must admit i used a few times when over that manor and yeah nice enough boozer.

Back