Summer anthem

I wouldnt say there's any one song but if i was forced to then i guess junior jack - e samba

Not neccessarily because i particularly like it, just because its being caned. Some people will prob mention 'satisfaction' tho too.

Anthem

i reckon that by the end of the summer the big tune is going to be......

Morjac Feat. Raz Conway - Stars

This is just a stormer, the terrace will go absolutely mental for it and with a september release date it should be that little bit exclusive

It's just got that vibe about it and builds brilliantly

Rob likes this too, i've got the promo but i'm not that impressed with it. I think its a bit too charty for my liking. :)

dam0 said:
Rob likes this too, i've got the promo but i'm not that impressed with it. I think its a bit too charty for my liking. :)

Yeah but then you have to remember Rob is only 14 and he likes his chart music :p :lol: ;)

Well..............

Point taken, but with a September release it will chart when the seasons over.
I downloaded about 4 mixes from Soulseek and played them to my missus.

We going out to ibiza next Tuesday morning and I wanted to get her in the mood (no jokes)

She was bouncing round the front room like a 16 year old

This could be another Spiller, great for the summer and by the time it charts those in the know disown it and have moved on.

Enjoy it while it lasts.............. 'if the sun should fall from the sky

The ironic thing... I was just singing this one to myself earlier today... reminding myself that we heard this one in Ibiza not long ago.

:D

I like the Stars track, had it a week or so and not bored of it yet which is rare for me at the moment!!

I wouldnt call it a dance tune really, more charty/pop corss-over.

I originally said benny bonassi - staisfaction a couple of months ago and that is heading for number one in the charts and its being played lots and lots.

Another one that I think is sort of has that "this will be part of Ibiza 2003" feel is "Feelin' Love" - Soulsearcher. I think I heard it every day and it just has that hands in the air singitsingitsingit feel.

Any takers?

mrs. d. said:
Another one that I think is sort of has that "this will be part of Ibiza 2003" feel is "Feelin' Love" - Soulsearcher. I think I heard it every day and it just has that hands in the air singitsingitsingit feel.

Any takers?

Thats a bit last year though, i think its already peaked?

Dunno -- I was still hearing it evah-ree-where this summer and it was still all smiles. It's a comfortable groove ;)

Re: Well..............

ME said:
Point taken, but with a September release it will chart when the seasons over.
I downloaded about 4 mixes from Soulseek and played them to my missus.

Is Soulseek as good or better than Kazaa for finding music files? especially house?

Soulseek is the best. No ads either, and quicker than kazaa usually.

Back