SUMMER 2021 PHOTOS & VIDEOS

I remember this plastic container they had of the size of a phonebooth from which they sold drinks and fish of the day, if any.

I didn't get any interesting pics today. So a couple more pics from yesterday will have to do:

View attachment 12081

After leaving this place, and after walking about halfway up the hill, I met a couple on their way down. The guy asked if this was the right way to get to the swimming pool. I really wanted to answer "This is the right way to get to the pool where girls position themselves to take pics for their Instas and videos for their Tik Toks. Men however swim in the ocean."

But I decided to be nice and simply said "This is the way to Atlantis, if that is what you are seeking."

As for the ocean, in Ibiza if there's a cliff above deep water, there will be a bunch of guys hanging around and taking the jump. Never fails.

View attachment 12082
That cliff jump looks dangerous as it isn't overhanging, unless it's just a trick of the photo and they are further back! One thing's for sure, you will never photograph me looking over anything but a 2 meter drop, I just haven't the head for it!

I'm used to cats being very friendly and attention seeking. But the cats on Ibiza are reserved and disapproving of me. They were totally uninterested in me. Perhaps they are not used to foreigners.
I don't think it's you. A lot of them are quite wary of humans. There are a few curious and affectionate ones though, like the well-fed one that frequents Sa Capella

Back